Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you guys know there is a soundclick bbcode now to embed your music or song into the forums

[SOUNDCLOUD*][*/SOUNDCLOUD]

remove stars, alternatively go to advanced post and click on the soundclick icon (next to the WSSH and YouTube one)

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
      had to do a remix of chief keef's "dont like" song before kanye and his label mates hop on it.
      cant wait to hear what kanye do on this beat though.

YUNG DIEZEL - DONT LIKE FREESTYLE.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform

my guy killed this other rapper from Chicago on the same beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
        i get em from SoundClick, Instrumental websites, beat tapes, you name it...
        do y'all use free beats or do you pay the producer?

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
          I ain't rich fuck i look like paying for beats?
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
            if a beat is on soundclick and you have to pay to download just get realplayer and then you can download it without having to pay for the lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
              from where should I know... I just ask myself where da fuck y'all get these dope ass beats... cli, mykill, noble etc.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                if a beat is on soundclick and you have to pay to download just get realplayer and then you can download it without having to pay for the lease.
                Same quality?
                Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                from where should I know... I just ask myself where da fuck y'all get these dope ass beats... cli, mykill, noble etc.
                It depends on what you like tbh. I got some underground type shit coming soon.
                The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  Same quality?

It depends on what you like tbh. I got some underground type shit coming soon.
                  yeah whatever quality it is on soundclick, which is probably not the highest but its better then paying $20 for a lease.

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                    had to do a remix of chief keef's "dont like" song before kanye and his label mates hop on it.
                    cant wait to hear what kanye do on this beat though.

YUNG DIEZEL - DONT LIKE FREESTYLE.mp3 - Hulk Share - Music Distribution Platform
                    Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post

my guy killed this other rapper from Chicago on the same beat.
                    nice. i like mine better though
                    nah, but that beat definately gonna get a flood of freestyles on it after kanye and his team remix it, as always.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
                    thats what got them taggin the fuck outta their shits now.
                    but nevermind, im thinking from a producer perspective, becuz i make beats too.
                    if you support the producer, and serious about ya shit you would buy the lease.

personally, if i hear a really dope or unique beat, and fux wit the producer, i'll lease.
                    i hate having tags all over the beat, it fucks up the whole song.

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                    save up dat allowance money, or get a job, unless you dont really value beats.
                    honestly, i use to think the same way as you, until i started making beats, and reading on producer forums.
                    now i understand the value behind beats and making them.
                    Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 04-22-2012, 06:26 PM.
                    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Mic-less

i have been using my friends mic these last 2 months, so recommend me a good mic, i was using an avid protools mic should i just buy that cause i think the quality was good? i mean i can still go to the studio to record till i get the mic, but i feel i make better music when its just me alone lol
                      twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• I lease beats all the time I'm just trying to help out the people who can't afford to lease them or who just wanna flow of them for fun.

Comment

• New MAC late tonight

Comment

Working...
                          X