X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tha Studio Index & Chat

1 hour left till the battle guys.

just got back home....... so imma come up wit some shit for it now.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

fuck i forgot about timezone differences, but i assume we all on eastern time .....
    EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post

just got back home....... so imma come up wit some shit for it now
      Dont waste your time on it lol..im pretty sure Cli and Smooth aint gon record nothin and im not

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

inb4someonesaysimscaredtobattle

Comment

just got back home....... so imma come up wit some shit for it now.

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

fuck i forgot about timezone differences, but i assume we all on eastern time .....
        who are you battling....?

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

yo i wanna battle blakejay, j smooth, cli city.

no rules, rap a 16 -32 about anything.

acapella, and preferably a low quality mic , becuz im doin my via phone mic.

lol. nah , but just acapella.

due by midnight.

lets get it.
        I'm down......midnite it is...lol let me jot down something real quick...
        Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
          Dont waste your time on it lol..im pretty sure Cli and Smooth aint gon record nothin and im not

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

why not ?
          im sure yall niggas can freestyle a quick 16 off the top.
          dont give me that " i dont have time" shit,
          becuz yall niggas stay on the forums frequently ....... as you can tell by your postcounts...
          so u got plenty of time
          EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

Got 8 Bars down.....Diezel about to get bodied real quick....

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post

Lol I'll go in your place. I got like 10 minutes to put something together lol smh. Lets go.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Where do I post this battle rap shit...for Yung Diezel...? Mykill can I just post it without leaving feed or does it work the same way...

Comment

Fuck I only had time for 1 try on the acapella Fuck it lol. 10:59.

Acapella.mp3

Comment

Yung Diezel Diss:Battle Shit.mp3 ...

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    Fuck I only had time for 1 try on the acapella Fuck it lol. 10:59.

Acapella.mp3
                    "But unlike him I could probably put out a single before he finished another fucking preview" - Damn that line was dope......LOL...!

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                      Yung Diezel Diss:Battle Shit.mp3 ...

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

"But unlike him I could probably put out a single before he finished another fucking preview" - Damn that line was dope......LOL...!
                      Yo I had no time to even write really lol. I was writing and then I looked up and had just a few minutes to finish and record lol. Fuck it lol. He ain't even post his shit.

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        Yo I had no time to even write really lol. I was writing and then I looked up and had just a few minutes to finish and record lol. Fuck it lol. He ain't even post his shit.
                        For a ten minute write up..you did your thing homie.......Diezel flanked and he is the one that issued the challenged

Comment

OMGG YESSS. LMFAO NOBLE WRECKED THAT SHIT. I really liked his over cli city, because cli city your seems like yours was written. And whether noble's was written or not his sounded like a true freestyle
                          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Working...
                          X