Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to start working on my first mixtape from now throughout summer.

And fuck the haters who talk about my voice. If you ain't giving me advice on how to improve or why it was bad besides "your voice is ugly"

You can suck a dick.
    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
      Going to start working on my first mixtape from now throughout summer.

And fuck the haters who talk about my voice. If you ain't giving me advice on how to improve or why it was bad besides "your voice is ugly"

You can suck a dick.
      It's not just your voice. Stop thinking you're a good rapper besides your voice. Your flow is atrocious. Your mic presence is atrocious. Your lyrics are below average and boring.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
        It's not just your voice. Stop thinking you're a good rapper besides your voice. Your flow is atrocious. Your mic presence is atrocious. Your lyrics are below average and boring.
        let him do his shit... I think he got now that you don't like him

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
          let him do his shit... I think he got now that you don't like him
          No one stops you from dick riding Cli-City so I think I have the right to say what I want.

Comment

Never said I'm good hence the reason I'm asking for advice to improve. Not just comments from you about my voice

Again, Sit Down Noble
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

No one stops you from dick riding Cli-City so I think I have the right to say what I want.
              yeah, I'm dick riding so hard because I commented on 2-3 tracks from him, which are obviously better than most of the stuff you present

I was simply stating that you should let Tupac do what he wants, nobody wants that negative shit in here, especially not for the 100th time

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                Never said I'm good hence the reason I'm asking for advice to improve. Not just comments from you about my voice

Again, Sit Down Noble
                You're mexican, you can't tell me what to do

Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                I was simply stating that you should let Tupac do what he wants, nobody wants that negative shit in here, especially not for the 100th time
                Negative criticism is just as good as positive criticism. How can you improve if people are lying as say your songs are good when they aren't? I simply stated all the things he needs to improve on in that post.

Comment

Negative criticism is just as good as positive criticism. How can you improve if people are lying as say your songs are good when they aren't? I simply stated all the things he needs to improve on in that post.
                  Of course, I know that. But from what I read, (and I don't read too much in this thread) you showed Tupac multiple times that you think he can't rap, but obviously he wants to keep on, even when he "has no voice, no flow, no lyrics" whatsoever. So why not just let him do his thing?

I'm out tho, do what you gotta do.

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                    Of course, I know that. But from what I read, (and I don't read too much in this thread) you showed Tupac multiple times that you think he can't rap, but obviously he wants to keep on, even when he "has no voice, no flow, no lyrics" whatsoever. So why not just let him do his thing?

I'm out tho, do what you gotta do.
                    He can either ignore me and what I have to say and call me a hater or he can listen and see his raps get better. Its simple. I will stop though, you're right. I shouldn't be trying to help the kid prosper at his hobby, what was I thinking smh.

Comment

I will stop though, you're right. I shouldn't be trying to help the kid prosper at his hobby, what was I thinking smh.
                      That's not the point tho. You told him many times he shouldn't do what he does, but he keeps on bc it's a hobby or whatever the reason might be. So don't you realize he maybe does it for fun and doesn't need to be the best on here?

Had to come back for that lol

Go & Listen ..

Comment

You're mexican, you can't tell me what to do
                        I'm not even mexican tho. Sit down.
                        Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
                        He can either ignore me and what I have to say and call me a hater or he can listen and see his raps get better. Its simple. I will stop though, you're right. I shouldn't be trying to help the kid prosper at his hobby, what was I thinking smh.
                        Your right you shouldn't because you can't help. Rarely , you tell me what to improve on. Usually you just go on whining about my voice.

Comment

• What is the best way to improve lyrically?
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X