Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Imma practice flowing faster....shit is hard as fuck though....
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
      Fuck Imma practice flowing faster....shit is hard as fuck though....
      it really is difficult..i try sometimes but it doesnt sound quite right..i can think of a good flow and the words to use wit it but i try to spit it and i usually slip up on a few words

Comment

• Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
        practice..but i think to some extent it comes from life experiences and just the things you've been through make you think a certain way thats different

but i think you definitely get better at it as you just keep writing and writing..im like miles ahead lyrically from where i was when i started rappin 4 years ago
        damn same here, and wit the 4 years ago thing.
        i've also found taking breaks can help... like when you stop rapping, and go through some serious life experiences (good or bad) then get back to writing you can make some serious breakthrough's and improvements.
        Then you look at some shit you wrote months ago, and easily find ways you could improve it.

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
        this. its all about looking at things in a different way and coming up with new ways to say the old things.
        truth.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Fuck Imma practice flowing faster....shit is hard as fuck though....
        lmao, word yo.
        you gonna go through a lot more takes when recording doing fast flow

for me wit fast flow, its hard to empasize the words i want with the right inflection on it.
        when you rap slower, its easier to put the right emotion on words that you want.
        also, you got more words to fill, and so it might be more fillers and shit, lol.
        it'll definately be interesting to here fast rapping from you though cli, i dont recall hearing you rap fast or double time yet.....
        EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
          damn same here, and wit the 4 years ago thing.
          i've also found taking breaks can help... like when you stop rapping, and go through some serious life experiences (good or bad) then get back to writing you can make some serious breakthrough's and improvements.
          Then you look at some shit you wrote months ago, and easily find ways you could improve it.
          True..i was gon post some songs i did like 3 years ago in yo Throwback thursdays thread..lol i was terrible yoo..me and my man Unique sit back and listen to those songs all the time and just laugh at how bad we were

Comment

True..i was gon post some songs i did like 3 years ago in yo Throwback thursdays thread..lol i was terrible yoo..me and my man Unique sit back and listen to those songs all the time and just laugh at how bad we were
            Do It!...

Comment

post dem joints bruh, lol.
              they prolly not even as bad as you sayin
              EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                Just listening to Kendrick, K.R.I.T and Nas and I'm wondering why I don't think of some of the shit that they think of?
                Sharoyce Antwan on here, back in the day, was like the Andre 3000 of Tha Studio. Dude could come with bars off the top that make you just go "wtf? that came outta no where!?". It's like that DonDaDa guy that's going viral from your Carolina area.

Listen to Mos Def more? or Talib?

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                  Sharoyce Antwan on here, back in the day, was like the Andre 3000 of Tha Studio. Dude could come with bars off the top that make you just go "wtf? that came outta no where!?". It's like that DonDaDa guy that's going viral from your Carolina area.

Listen to Mos Def more? or Talib?
                  I listen to alot of those guys I guess i need to study them more than just listen.......bout to go on a downloading spree...

Comment

• Originally posted by YUNG DIEZEL View Post
                    post dem joints bruh, lol.
                    they prolly not even as bad as you sayin

i was mann i was gonna post the first song i ever recorded but its on Uniques computer..ima have em send me it tho

Comment

• How long we still got to send in our birdcall verse?
                      Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                      But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                      So Just Call Me....
                      "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Cli got a beat I could need you to hop on... Also another rapper on here if he wants

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
                          Cli got a beat I could need you to hop on... Also another rapper on here if he wants
                          PM

Comment

Working...
                          X