twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

• Originally posted by @Poyo_Kardashian View Post
      Is it me or does it seem like feedback is getting scarce? lol
      agreed

Comment

Is it me or does it seem like feedback is getting scarce? lol
        Tell me which songs you want feedback on and i'll get it done tonight while i got some free time
        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

• QUOTE=Young Corruption;912369]Tell me which songs you want feedback on and i'll get it done tonight while i got some free time[/QUOTE]

Im not really talking about me. I getting a good number of responses for the most part. it just seems there is less people posting then when i first came her
          twitter.com/basedpoyo

Comment

Im not really talking about me. I getting a good number of responses for the most part. it just seems there is less people posting then when i first came her
            only a few guys are getting most of the feedback, and those are the studio o.g.'s and beatmaker regulars.
            the new niggas lucky to get 2 replies, and one of the replies being their own. alot of 0 reply threads i seen here.

just apart of the studio cycle.
            we just came out of a flood and a beef so it was super active, but a drought is expected.

within the next 3 months, between now and when school start back i expect another influx of new artist as always.
            but everybody just wanna be heard and not really give feedback and listen to other cats though.....

but when i first started posting there were a lot more studio regulars, i wonder where they all went.....
            Last edited by YUNG DIEZEL; 07-19-2012, 12:56 AM.
            EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• Day 1 of recording for this cypher
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• I want to put out an EP this weekend... hmmm...

Comment

• Thinking about dropping this but if i do then on the mixtape i will have the remastered version on it
                  http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                  Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

• I sent Immortal Technique my Toast to the Dead remix with [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] at his official e mail from his site and on the bottom I asked if he could please follow me on twitter

And he just did.
                    My life is complete. No need for rapping anymore.
                    Lmao jk but that means he also checked out MC_Crary . Just letting you know.
                    The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• yo this @morphineroberts nigga is funny.
                      hurry and drop a track nigga, shit seem like its gonna be dope....
                      EVERYONE CHECK MY MUSIC OUT, AND PM ME IF U HAVE ANY REQUESTS AND INQUIRIES !!!!!

Comment

• I'm out for dead presidents to represent me

Comment

• Looks like I owe alot of people feedback. I should be back to more regular posting now.

Comment

Working...
                          X