Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, Think of the buffer size like a the size of a 'room' that processes all your computer shit. the bigger it is the less your computer will lag, but since it is a bigger 'room', it has to go thru more 'space' thus causing delay. So if its smaller, there will be less 'space' to go thru meaning less delay but processing is faster so will use more processing from your computer.

Hope u understood that.

Comment

• Been listening to a lot of EDM and folk (weird mix, I know lol) lately. Can't really find any hip-hop that's holding my ear right now. Working on some music hear and there but sporadic inspiration leads to unfinished work lol. How about some of you?
      @mykill @jrnickz @Cli-City @BlakeJay [MENTION=42670]CODEiNE BRYANT[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
        Been listening to a lot of EDM and folk (weird mix, I know lol) lately. Can't really find any hip-hop that's holding my ear right now. Working on some music hear and there but sporadic inspiration leads to unfinished work lol. How about some of you?
        @mykill @jrnickz @Cli-City @BlakeJay @CODEiNE BRYANT
        I gotta lot of ish n the works but it seems pointless to post it here because the studio is dead. Might post my tape when I finish it up though
        U should take up another hobby if u have nothing to say other then what's been said a million times already

Comment

• why is the studio section so dead
          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Cuz the producers are taking over and the rappers cannot hold their own anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by MC_Crary View Post
              Been listening to a lot of EDM and folk (weird mix, I know lol) lately. Can't really find any hip-hop that's holding my ear right now. Working on some music hear and there but sporadic inspiration leads to unfinished work lol. How about some of you?
              @mykill @jrnickz @Cli-City @BlakeJay @CODEiNE BRYANT
              You know what I'm doin...

Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
              why is the studio section so dead
              Originally posted by Tha Professor View Post
              Cuz the producers are taking over and the rappers cannot hold their own anymore
              It's gonna be like it always has been, someone's gotta set the pace. Someones gotta start the race again. Then everyone will wake up and start "runnin". I'll drop a single within the next couple of weeks...

[T]hrough [H]onor and [R]espect, [O]ne [N]ever [E]nds

Comment

• july is dry, but its cool August is gonna be a monster, Ka$h "YBAS3" droppin, Mykill droppin, Nickz droppin, Ima drop my new tape, so theres gonna be a lot of music for August #GetReady
                PURP 7 OUT NOW!!!!
                http://www.datpiff.com/Famou-Bueller...pe.568870.html

Comment

• [MENTION=20888]mykill[/MENTION] [MENTION=43392]MC_Crary[/MENTION] [MENTION=35776]ATLien666[/MENTION] wassup with the verses bro
                  FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                    @mykill @MC_Crary @ATLien666 wassup with the verses bro
                    explain the situation to me again.

Comment

• Originally posted by mykill View Post
                      explain the situation to me again.
                      Its my mixtape intro its gone be like a cypher track. i just put my vocals down on it ill mix it and send it to you
                      FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Promo vid for the tape
                        http://vimeo.com/71073876
                        and tracklist
                        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                          Promo vid for the tape
                          Yo Beat Aint Safe 3 Promo Trailer on Vimeo
                          and tracklist
                          "kill" only has 1 L. your graphic designer lol....

Comment

Working...
                          X