Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artille - Just Livin Life (Produced by Evelution)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't see how anyone likes that "I'm ballin on these hoes, but I suck at basketball" line. I thought it was the weakest in the entire song lol.

Thanks for the feed guys. Already working on more music.

Comment

I've always liked your songs. You got good flow and lyrics, but as you said yourself, your delivery is really lacking. I'd rather hear a song where you overdo the delivery, just so you can get used to it.
      Last edited by ProBitaz.; 06-19-2012, 04:16 PM.

Comment

is that you in ur pic?
        Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
        But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
        So Just Call Me....
        "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

Originally posted by Young Mula Fan View Post
          is that you in ur pic?
          I thought that was pretty obvious... but yes.

Comment

Flow - Flow was cool... But your laid back delivery and lack of emotion kinda made the track boring, almost to the point where it wasn't enjoyable..
            Lyrics - Really dope. I fuck with the lyrics. Multies seem to flow through smoothly. Dopeness.
            Other - Hook was below average. Vocal mastering could be a bit crispier. Beat was cool.
            Overall - 3.5/5. Good comeback track.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Aight, the flow and lyrics are pretty good and make a good song, but the thing that brings the value of the song down is your delivery. You sound really bored-mono-tone, if you work hard and improve on that then you will be making gold songs man! The way I fixed my mono-tone was when laying vocals I pretend that I'm performing infront of a crowd, so my energy is up and such, and like sad/deep songs like this, record them when your in a really dark time because the emotion is really strong through the vocals! Overall this song is pretty good man!
              Twitter: http://twitter.com/thisizexplicit

Comment

I didnt like the hook, the idea was good but it wasnt executed perfectly. I like how you came relaxed on this, but your vocals were missing something that I cant exactly pinpoint lol. The lyrics were good. The flow was what made the song for me personally. Overall it was a good put together song. I think just work on the hook and this would be perfect.
                3.5/5

Comment

Working...
                X