Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Written Tournament [WBR2/LBR1 Results Posted]

Originally posted by Fredd
    So Steezy actually sent his verse. And I won! I wanna see his verse tho. And the reviews. Can't mofuckin wait
    Next round homie

Good luck though

Comment

VERSES/REVIEWS
      *Winners are listed first*

WBR2
      Young Fire vs bestbballpoint28 ||| [Reviews]
      CMM vs Kro ||| [Reviews]
      Fredd vs Steezy
      Bliss47 vs Aframe ||| [Reviews]

LBR1
      Mr. FTP vs Jrock ||| [Review]

EDIT: I agree the voting system is slightly corrupt, but it is not because of people being bias. It is because you don't get enough opinions. That is why it will be 5 permanent judges from now on.

Comment

Shit, Steezy didn't send the verse. Damn.

Originally posted by bliss47
        So Steezy actually sent his verse. And I won! I wanna see his verse tho. And the reviews. Can't mofuckin wait
        Next round homie

Good luck though
        Good luck bro. As I said before, I hope we dont get a diss theme this round...
        "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Shit, Steezy didn't send the verse. Damn.

Next round homie

Good luck though
          Good luck bro. As I said before, I hope we dont get a diss theme this round...
          Why don't you want a diss theme?
          And just give it the best you got bro, I'mma give it more effort this time lol

Comment

me and skims battle was mad good in my opinion idk not just caus its me but i think that match cudda gone either way but i gess skims pedigree deserves the win i rly opened up in my verse just lettin yall know

Comment

Originally posted by bestbballpoint28
              me and skims battle was mad good in my opinion idk not just caus its me but i think that match cudda gone either way but i gess skims pedigree deserves the win i rly opened up in my verse just lettin yall know
              Yeah, i think we had the best match of that round. But remember brah, its double elimination. You arent out of the tournament. You go to the Losers Bracket, where you can still advance!

Comment

Originally posted by JrockSter
                It's on now

Young Fire vs. CMM
                Bliss vs. Fredd

im puzzled to see how CMM beat Trill... but props FTP. i need to see the review also on that one
                other then that the rest was predicted
                yo you put up a good fight man.
                thanks for a great battle

Comment

wow i fucked this one up

Comment

Fredd I just read your verse and God DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN I could feel the emotion going into that, hands down that was impressive, I feel so bad for you about the stuff you've been through though bro, get yourself to the UK I'll help you out get shit going on for you

But Artille could I see the third review for my round battle please

Comment

yeahhh i cud but thats gonna b mad hard lol idc ill come back for the next tournament and see wats good lol

Comment

Originally posted by bestbballpoint28
                        yeahhh i cud but thats gonna b mad hard lol idc ill come back for the next tournament and see wats good lol
                        Actually the LB is easier than the WB. You should continue to compete, it will be fun anyways.

Updated post on other page with the reviews

@Bliss - Never gave you a review because they both picked you anyways. There is no review to show you lol.

Comment

yea artillie could u send that to me as well

Comment

Working...
                          X