Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Written Tournament [WBR2/LBR1 Details Posted]

Originally posted by bliss47
    Artille seeing as you changed that rule slightly can you PM me my verse so I can read it over and maybe make a few changes please
    Check your PM's

Comment

• Re: Official Written Tournament [Round 1 Results Posted]

Originally posted by Artille
      Originally posted by Mr. FTP
      Originally posted by astanfield68
      any predictions on the next round guys?
      Where's your verse? Oh and I predict Skim to do pretty well and a good match between Jrock and FTP
      glad to be contributing great battles to tha studio
      You're 2 for 2 so far. If you make it to next round you might make it 3 for 3. Actually, nevermind, the best battles will be in the WB for the Semi-finals.

God this tournament is going good so far.
      Did you just say he won?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockSter
        Originally posted by astanfield68
        Where's your verse? Oh and I predict Skim to do pretty well and a good match between Jrock and FTP
        You're 2 for 2 so far. If you make it to next round you might make it 3 for 3. Actually, nevermind, the best battles will be in the WB for the Semi-finals.

Did you just say he won?
        I think Artille means the best battles in this tournament, his first round and now his one against you make it 2 good battles out of a possible 2 and if he beats you he may get another good one

Comment

[quote=bliss47]
          Originally posted by JrockSter
          Originally posted by "astanfield68":134pt9gr

Did you just say he won?
          I think Artille means the best battles in this tournament, his first round and now his one against you make it 2 good battles out of a possible 2 and if he beats you he may get another good one [/quote:134pt9gr]

oh alight... good luck FTP

Y.O.L.O

Comment

damnnnn shoulda kept 3 pm the deadline im in need of these results...

Comment

SMDH

Still waiting on verses from:

Fredd
              Steezy
              Weezy F Baby
              DPL41612

If you are any of the above people.... turn your verse in by 5.... or die.

EDIT: Fredd just turned his in, waiting for Steezy, Weezy, and dpl. Also, only some of the matches have been decided so far. More than likely all results will be in either LATE tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

I'll explain myself: Yesterday, when the theme was announced and everything, it was 9 PM here. I was mastering some music I had in my "to-listen" list and then did some homework. I saw the theme and went to work today thinkin about it. Wrote the main ideas in my phone cause I couldnt get access to internet in there. Last thing I knew, we were gonna have a lot of work during the afternoon so I was given half an hour of lunch time, and then worked till 7:30 PM. I had to go buy some shit so when I got home it was like 8 PM. I wrote my verse from 8 PM to 9:20 PM (3:20 PM EST Time).
                Excuse me for the delay.
                "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
                  I'll explain myself: Yesterday, when the theme was announced and everything, it was 9 PM here. I was mastering some music I had in my "to-listen" list and then did some homework. I saw the theme and went to work today thinkin about it. Wrote the main ideas in my phone cause I couldnt get access to internet in there. Last thing I knew, we were gonna have a lot of work during the afternoon so I was given half an hour of lunch time, and then worked till 7:30 PM. I had to go buy some shit so when I got home it was like 8 PM. I wrote my verse from 8 PM to 9:20 PM (3:20 PM EST Time).
                  Excuse me for the delay.
                  :suprised: Your excused.

Comment

It's fine, the time got extended to 5 PM EST anyways. If Steezy doesn't post his verse then I suppose you will get a BYE, if he does then I can't wait to read both.

ALSO, I am taking a nap (stayed up all night), so expect the winners to be posted later than 5. Final thing, next round starts on Friday at 8:00 PM EST verses will be due Saturday at 8:00 PM EST. Just giving everyone a heads up. If enough people dislike the time I will change it to an earlier/later time, but as of now that's what it is.

Also, this is why I HATE free tournaments. People register/signup and don't participate because they don't have to. Paid tournaments in the future

Comment

LOL paid tournaments

Also, judges please read this
                      : If Steezy doesnt send his verse... I ask you please to judge mine anyway. I wanna be judged, have some feedback on my shit, ya dig...
                      "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

Originally posted by Fredd
                        LOL paid tournaments

Also, judges please read this
                        : If Steezy doesnt send his verse... I ask you please to judge mine anyway. I wanna be judged, have some feedback on my shit, ya dig...
                        Will do, but I will send it to you via PM.

Comment

good luck to you jrock. i think we made it pretty interesting
                          my verse was flame.

Comment

Working...
                          X