• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Written Tournament Thread

Originally posted by Artille
    ROUND 1 DETAILS

WINNERS BRACKET

Theme: Metaphors/Similes/Punchlines
    Judged On: Creativity of metaphors/similes/punchlines.
    Bars: Minimum 16/Maximum 24

Good luck to all participants, you must PM me your verse by Saturday, February 13, 2010 @ 4:00 PM EST

Just Sent In My Verse
    RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
    Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Re: Official Written Tournament [Round 1 Details Posted]

Well this is the only thread I'm making for the entire tournament. I'm thinking a word document would be better and more simple.
      Heres a few suggestions:

Smaller text, it won't look that bad, it will look like a lyrics thread/post.

OR

Make a thread JUST for Those verses (Or borrow Dizzys one) and make sure its locked. Then when you want to post the verses of each round in them, Im sure Danny will allow double posting on this occasion. (If it dont fit)

Comment

We will see what happens Safe_Ki, also, can you go lock the Random topic thread and move it to the trash bin?

The round is over. When I get all of the round results back I will post them in this thread. Only person that did not submit a verse was YoungTwistOfLife. So who ever is against him gets a BYE.

REMINDER: Round 2 starts Monday at 2 PM EST

Comment

We will see what happens Safe_Ki, also, can you go lock the Random topic thread and move it to the trash bin?

The round is over. When I get all of the round results back I will post them in this thread. Only person that did not submit a verse was YoungTwistOfLife. So who ever is against him gets a BYE.

when is the end time

Comment

lol you think you can make it like 5 PM EST? most of us are still in school

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockSter

You're right Jrock, I forgot about that. I have school off that day that's why I made it that. I will make it Monday @ 4 PM EST

And to Dizzy Mays: Each round will be 24 hours, so you will have until Tuesday @ 4 PM EST

EDIT: Just sent all of the verses to my fellow judges. Be on the lookout for the results coming soon...

Comment

There is no 16th spot?
                Cash Flow Ent

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Jay
                  There is no 16th spot?

Comment

You're right Jrock, I forgot about that. I have school off that day that's why I made it that. I will make it Monday @ 4 PM EST

And to Dizzy Mays: Each round will be 24 hours, so you will have until Tuesday @ 4 PM EST

EDIT: Just sent all of the verses to my fellow judges. Be on the lookout for the results coming soon...
                    I'm not in school that day so I go with the original time, I'm not saying I'll be in the next round because I might not but pushing it back because of one person complaining is bullshit, I had a game last night and practice this morning but I still did my verse.
                    I like the color contrasts

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma

I'm not in school that day so I go with the original time, I'm not saying I'll be in the next round because I might not but pushing it back because of one person complaining is bullshit, I had a game last night and practice this morning but I still did my verse.
                      and i didnt find out it had started until and hour before deadline

Comment

To those who don't understand. Everyone will be in the next round.

Winners of WB Round 1 will go to WB Round 2
                        Losers of WB Round 1 will go to LB Round 1

It's really simple. I have gotten all of the judging from YME, just waiting on dinonid to come through, and then I will post the results along with the new brackets.

EDIT: Also Enigma, Jrock might not be the only person with school that day, it would be more convenient for more people. but we will see. I will post the official time whenever I get the brackets setup tomorrow/late tonight

Comment

we need the results!

Comment

Working...
                          X