X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Written Tournament [WBR2/LBR1 Results Posted]

Originally posted by Artille
    Originally posted by bestbballpoint28
    yeahhh i cud but thats gonna b mad hard lol idc ill come back for the next tournament and see wats good lol
    Actually the LB is easier than the WB. You should continue to compete, it will be fun anyways.

Updated post on other page with the reviews

@Bliss - Never gave you a review because they both picked you anyways. There is no review to show you lol.
    Oh ight bro, well what you think of my verse then haha?

Comment

Originally posted by bliss47
      Originally posted by Artille
      Originally posted by bestbballpoint28
      yeahhh i cud but thats gonna b mad hard lol idc ill come back for the next tournament and see wats good lol
      Actually the LB is easier than the WB. You should continue to compete, it will be fun anyways.

Updated post on other page with the reviews

@Bliss - Never gave you a review because they both picked you anyways. There is no review to show you lol.
      Oh ight bro, well what you think of my verse then haha?
      It was good. You guys had a close match in my opinion. Yours was just a little better overall.

AND OMG Fredd yours was deep and overall was a great verse. KEEP IT UP!!! You and CMM had the deepest verses.

Updating brackets shortly.

Comment

This is ridiculous. Everybody just slaughtered it:

Originally posted by Young Fire
        "And all these other dude's talk about selling dime's and doing crime's
        Im all about never wasting time, and constantly spittin' rhyme's
        (...)
        I go Donald status on these Mc's, bitch im lovin' it"
        Originally posted by BestBBallPoint28
        "got 2 parents that nvr stop fighting u mite see em on maury
        cops runnin to my house moms on the floor wen i was 14
        (...)
        now im in my senior year and im still here
        made it past suicide and almost died from drinkin too much beer"
        Originally posted by Bliss47
        "I hold close and cherish certain things in my life,
        And hope that I never come face to face again with the point of a knife,
        (...)
        But I can�t hide the pain and the shit that I�ve been through,
        Bloody knives, empty pill packets, that�s the shit that I was used to,"
        Originally posted by CMM
        "they were still on the drugs i still thought it wasnt cool
        till they didnt give a shit bout me and i dropped out of school
        then the teachers were worried and called the fuckin social services
        they sent me to a place wich got me really filled with nervousness"
        If all that shit is true then damn, y'all officially got my damn respect.

Thanks alot Bliss And I don't want a diss theme this round because... Wait... I don't really want a diss theme in any round LOL.
        Cause even though it's for fun and shit, I wouldn't like to bash the other members on my lyrics, specially the "good" members if you dig what I'm saying. And If I'm dissing my opponent, just because it's the theme... well that shit will be too forced for me, like I wouldn't actually be feeling what I'm writing...

Edit: Thanks Artille I'm waiting on the other judges reviews as well

Damn Steezy, I wanna see your verse too man. Fuck the battle, just post it (or send it to me via PM)
        "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

lol it seemed like i lost because of my flow... i never know you could judge the flow based on a written verse, you may read it a different way then i attended and how i came with it. imo flow shouldn't be judge in a written tourament.

From the review it sums it up that i got him in every way expect flowing

Nonetheless good job FTP.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Yeah I feel you, a diss theme would be harder in that respect but I've got a way round that problem if it is

@ Jrock, if your verse is written well enough then the flow just comes naturally with it, I'm not saying yours was bad, I haven't even read it yet, but your verse should flow written or spoken

Comment

I have judged 100% throughout this competition.
              Fredd.. sick verse.
              Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Good job cmm, I didn't write to the prompt as I should have. I should of written a "The Evil That Men Do".
                I like the color contrasts

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma
                  Good job cmm, I didn't write to the prompt as I should have. I should of written a "The Evil That Men Do".
                  I loved your verse dude, good job. You are one of the best writers on the site. I dont think people appreciate your knowledge, flow, and wordplay enough though.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                    I have judged 100% throughout this competition.
                    Fredd.. sick verse.
                    Thanks

By the way, y'all noticed how almost everybody from the WB wrote the maximum amount of bars (32)? Like me, personally, I couldnt stop my thoughts at 24 bars with this theme.

Also good job on the LB, Mr. FTP and Jrock (by the way, yes on written raps you kinda feel a certain flow, depending on the sequence of the words, mainly).
                    "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

@Jrock - If it makes you feel any better, I'm the one that voted for you. I actually thought you had a good flow.

NEW BRACKETS ARE UP FOR WB SEMI-FINALS & LB ROUND 2 ||||| New round starts Friday at 8:00 PM EST

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
                        Originally posted by Enigma
                        I loved your verse dude, good job. You are one of the best writers on the site. I dont think people appreciate your knowledge, flow, and wordplay enough though.
                        You don't have to do the pep talking; it's whatever.
                        I like the color contrasts

Comment

next tourament there should be a voting to have a judges based voting system or people post who think think where better, because honestly i wasn't feeling this whole send in your verse thing.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                          X