Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Written Tournament [WBR2/LBR1 Results Posted]

Originally posted by JrockSter
    next tourament there should be a voting to have a judges based voting system or people post who think think where better, because honestly i wasn't feeling this whole send in your verse thing.
    Stop complaining god damn, its getting annoying. You lost BOTH of your matches so far, in matches most of us thought you'd win. That proves all your little hype and your "19-2" bullshit record is false. You couldnt beat 2 fairly equal opponents. I didnt wanna be a dick, but your complaining is getting old. If something dont go your way, you complain.

And Artille has already said there is a new voting system next tournament. So stop crying. You claim to be "too good" for HQ, but you were the one of the only (If not the only) person to lose both their matches already. Thats proves something huh?

Comment

Originally posted by skimdudee420
      next tourament there should be a voting to have a judges based voting system or people post who think think where better, because honestly i wasn't feeling this whole send in your verse thing.
      Stop complaining god damn, its getting annoying. You lost BOTH of your matches so far, in matches most of us thought you'd win. That proves all your little hype and your "19-2" bullshit record is false. You couldnt beat 2 fairly equal opponents. I didnt wanna be a dick, but your complaining is getting old. If something dont go your way, you complain.

And Artille has already said there is a new voting system next tournament. So stop crying. You claim to be "too good" for HQ, but you were the one of the only (If not the only) person to lose both their matches already. Thats proves something huh?
      Shut the fuck up, i can voice my opinion whenever i choose, everyone who read my battles messaged me and gave feedback saying i won both battles and that's all that matters "not mistaking even you said i won", i know i would have won if this was a public voting bottom line, this proves nothing more then what the 3 judges feel of me.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Shut the fuck up, i can voice my opinion whenever i choose, everyone who read my battles messaged me and gave feedback saying i won both battles and that's all that matters "not mistaking even you said i won", i know i would have won if this was a public voting bottom line, this proves nothing more then what the 3 judges feel of me.
        Who cares, what i say or the lames who PM'd you. THREE judges thought your opponents did better, you lost. End of story.

And while you wanna be a dick and tell me to shut the fuck up. Go post your mixtape on the site

Comment

Who cares, what i say or the lames who PM'd you. THREE judges thought your opponents did better, you lost. End of story.

And while you wanna be a dick and tell me to shut the fuck up. Go post your mixtape on the site
          Your making it seem like it was a unanimous decision and i got owned, 2 people said my opponent did better then me out of at least 10 people who messaged me saying i won + the other judge. this is going no where so imma end it here

Btw go and post your "dry weed, makes my eyes bleed" mixtape that you so everly hyped and still no one heard it

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Your making it seem like it was a unanimous decision and i got owned, 2 people said my opponent did better then me out of at least 10 people who messaged me saying i won + the other judge. this is going no where so imma end it here

Btw go and post your "dry weed, makes my eyes bleed" mixtape that you so everly hyped and still no one heard it
            Thats not my fault thats not coming, Haikes didnt pull his part. I got a mixtape coming this week though . You know the new one im hyping and people love, Ascension.

Comment

Enough arguing. It has already been announced that there will be a new judging system. The problem with everyone being able to vote is the fact that some people are bias.

If you have a problem with the current system PM me, don't spam the thread please.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                Enough arguing. It has already been announced that there will be a new judging system. The problem with everyone being able to vote is the fact that some people are bias.

If you have a problem with the current system PM me, don't spam the thread please.

Thank you.
                Amen.
                "I am the one, but you don't know it yet"

@Fr3dMartins

Comment

did you guys expect this first tournament to run smoothly and everyone get what they want? no. people lose, people complain.
                  it happens in every tournament. everyone complains about the judges. personally i think next tournament will be way better, with more judges there will be a greater review on verses and better judging. so if you dont like it, dont compete in the next one.

Comment

Jesus.
                    The voting system is fine with 3 judges imo.
                    American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Best Dance Crew etc. all have 3 judges.
                    I don't really need to cut a deal with someone for them to win a written tourny off hq?
                    Jrock, imo you won the first round. So I voted for you.
                    The second, FTP got you.
                    People are complaining, but those are the rules.
                    This was the first tourny and it can only improve ..

and Skim we still had enough to drop Dry Weed, Eyes Bleed so I can't see how that's on me.?
                    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                      Jesus.
                      American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Best Dance Crew etc. all have 3 judges.
                      I don't really need to cut a deal with someone for them to win a written tourny off hq?
                      The second, FTP got you.

and Skim we still had enough to drop Dry Weed, Eyes Bleed so I can't see how that's on me.?
                      Finally after 10 pages a legit answer.

@Artille, you say you don't like the public voting system because people can be basied. if im not mistaking so can the judges

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by YoungMoneyEnt
                        Jesus.
                        The second, FTP got you.

Finally after 10 pages a legit answer.

@Artille, you say you don't like the public voting system because people can be basied. if im not mistaking so can the judges
                        Like I said just send me a PM if you want to talk about judges, tournament rules, etc.

Please leave it out of this thread.

Comment

I think ill leave the crap in this thread, unless you want it removed artille?

Comment

Working...
                          X