Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Written Tournament [WBR2/LBR1 Results Posted]

Safe_Kid you can leave it.

REMINDER: WB Semi-finals and LBR2 start on Friday at 8:00 PM. I have updated he second post with this information and will be sending out a PM to remind all contestants. Thanks to all that have participated once again.

Comment

Why are they on the weekend? You should start it tomorrow. So we can be worry free on the weekend, you never know if people will be busy on the weekend.

Comment

REMINDER: I will be posting the Winners Bracket Semi Finals/Losers Bracket Round 2 rules and details tonight at 8:00 PM EST. Stay tuned.

Comment

ANNOUNCEMENT: Safe_Kid has just informed me he is dropping out of the tournament. Enigma (Kro) you now have a bye.

Before anyone says anything, I never planned on having all 16 members participate beings that this is the first tournament and it's free.

Comment

Yeah, this will be cutting into my exam dates and im pretty busy as it is right now. But good luck to enigma and everyone else.

Comment

WB Semi Finals/LBR2 Details posted. Verses are due tomorrow at 8:00 PM EST.

Comment

You should explain the topics more, just so everyone has a perfect understanding.

Comment

For the winners bracket you are writing about one topic. Basically don't go off-topic at any point and write about one thing. So if you are going to write about politics, your girlfriend, etc. don't start writing about getting money.

For the losers bracket you are writing about the LilWayneHQ Staff. You can write anything about the staff. Anything from hating a certain moderator to loving a moderator. Or share your thoughts about anyone in the staff. This is your chance to get some things about the staff off of your chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille
                    For the winners bracket you are writing about one topic. Basically don't go off-topic at any point and write about one thing. So if you are going to write about politics, your girlfriend, etc. don't start writing about getting money.

For the losers bracket you are writing about the LilWayneHQ Staff. You can write anything about the staff. Anything from hating a certain moderator to loving a moderator. Or share your thoughts about anyone in the staff. This is your chance to get some things about the staff off of your chest.
                    Worst Topic Ever...Seriously
                    RunTellDat!!:Mays '91 The ALBUM 4th Qtr.2012
                    Follow Me On Twitter @HiMyNameIsShawn

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy Mays
                      Originally posted by Artille

Worst Topic Ever...Seriously
                      I'm sorry you feel that way. But the losers bracket doesn't get as good of topics. Next tournament will be better with the topics, but for now you're gonna have to deal with it because some members already started. So unless everyone says they want a different topic for the LB then it stays.

Comment

Sorry for double posting, but

THE RULES FOR LB ROUND 1 HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO THE SAME RULES AS THE WB SEMI-FINALS.

I'm sorry if this has come as an inconvenience to any participants. I apologize, but I have spoken with several particpants and they, along with I, agree that the topic was lame and not good at all. Once again I apologize. Everyone in the LB now has until 4:30 AM EST, Sunday morning to turn in their verse. WB time is still the same.

Comment

• Re: Official Written Tournament [WBSF/LBR2 Details Posted]

I just wanna say no offense to CMM on my verse for this round. We aint got beef or anything. I just picked to do my verse how i did, and yeah. Hope ya aint offended...

Comment

Working...
                          X