Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

And i still don't care lol that's not even long that took me all of 10 seconds to write.

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
      And i still don't care lol that's not even long that took me all of 10 seconds to write.
      Cool man, write another story,

and im still not gonna read it

Comment

you spelled wright rong

Comment

i like turtles

Comment

Sometimes I like to sit in the garden pretending I'm a carrot, when my parents aren't home.

Comment

i shit with my shirt off

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                you spelled wright rong
                Wow you made yourself look so dumb right there i don't even know why i'm pointing it out.

Comment

I found the perfect beat for you

Comment

you spelled wright rong
                    Wow you made yourself look so dumb right there i don't even know why i'm pointing it out.

Comment

well tbh you just made yourself look dumb right here by taking that serious, is it not obvious that i did that on purpose?

Comment

you spelled wright rong

Oxycontonin and i still have those bars musical i make Beethoven look silly read music no i breathe it magical letting those hands speak. Meek and i'm humble but test me and i'll crumble you like my trees i'm confident why you arrogant i'll shut your mouth up yea not buddhist but i'll go monk real quick lightning just king of the ring i'd dance around ali warrior not scared to throw down cause i'm the thrown i wear the crown.

Comment

lol why did this guy quote me 3 times.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOB

oh and

Comment

Working...
                          X