Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dkp the king give me a beat i'll murder it... check this shit out.

Systematic beyond Democratic empirical galatic built Heaven as I created Earth. Pneumonia flow words lightning white and arrhythmic like crack I attack the heart.

Mcdonald's clown meet mr double stacks Republican with my bread conserve it I might even have a money tree because it grows like leaves.

Please me girl I'll change your whole world Heavenly forgiven so I'm not Hell bent Satanical Muslim meet Christ's warrior shed his Blood for me call me the top of the Trinity.

Dustin is Hebrew for David and the K is for king I'm forever eternal just wake up in heaven restless I don't have to sleep for weeks amphetamine flow it's geeked up, tweaking the World I'm stronger then any Titan Atlas spin the World like it's my basketball.

I wrote this in seconds just bind time with my mind psychic I see hearts don't bleed body like a diamond dodging bullets faster then neo and welcome to my matrix.

Enigmatic flow it's confusing..... yeah took me all of 10 seconds to write this I win sorry guys.

Unstoppable as I'm unmovable objectively speaking I'm way cooler then you girl, but I could heat the world up global warming melt the snow caps flood the Earth have you hanging with Noah.

Mr twenty four hour I'm all day eat beats like their Halloween treats try me girl I'm sweeter then any lollipop lick me I'll make you like I am who I am I do what it does love me hate me I could explode the sun.

Supernovical just make words up dictionary on the beat Webster I just make this up write books lyrically superior then everyone.

White lightning drink my words like an alcoholic and I'm still driving should try it. Patrolling on me no I was the police.

Gardner and people my seeds plant ideas and watch them grow manipulative, charismatic, leadership is just one of my characteristics undeniable forgiven can't stop me I'm risen.

I'd dance around Ali, ice Tyson I'm that cool smoother then Gretsky I float around the ring shoot like there's no goalie. Soccer field I'd shoot from my side don't even have to defend. Sorry losers I win.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
    Cool man, write another story,

and im still not gonna read it
    Fixed it for you happy now clown?
    Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-22-2011, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Still didnt read it lol

Comment

Making me be grammatically correct for no reason sounds like something a hater would do so read this Kaden enigmatic I'll leave you confused dance around you leaving you looking foolish. Mardi Gras on life I stay parting roll trees in those leaves better believe I twist up. Ill in the head my words spread faster then the bird flu take off then go go go gone.

See your favorite song is drop the World but I'm Atlas holding it up, Titanical, historical, some even call me Biblical because Christ bled for me I breathe Holy Spirit Am the top of the Trinity.

K for King better learn my name.
        Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-22-2011, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DustinKPinson View Post
          Making me be grammatically correct for no reason sounds like something a hater would do so read this Kaden enigmatic I'll leave you confused dance around you leaving you looking foolish. Mardi Gras on life I stay parting roll trees in those leaves better believe I twist up. Ill in the head my words spread faster then the bird flu take off then go go go gone.
          try again, cause i didnt read

Comment

Oh you definitely did can't lie to me girls I blow up worlds, regurgitate stars, hang with aliens beautiful ladies call them my angels.

Comment

Oh you definitely did can't lie to me girls I blow up worlds, regurgitate stars, hang with aliens beautiful ladies call them my angels.
              Dude Lil B is better than you

Comment

No man is greater then me I have no ceiling just look at your picture create it like Davinchi; Leonardo on the beat but I'm no turtle don't need karate when you're quicker then Bruce Lee.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                Dude Lil B is better than you
                Commander nope I'm first class x- men call me evolution. Declare independence could incite Revolution change the world cause like Jordan I'm balling. Hobgoblin Muslim meet Christ's warrior I am Who I am galactic, fantastic try me girl my hands magic .
                Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-22-2011, 07:15 PM.

Comment

gfgfgrretrtertretretuhfuiefndsuifndsfnsdjkfn

still didnt read

Comment

You wouldn't be posting without reading cause I am the reply hahahahaha. #TeamFuckSportz
                    I'm the dream team because I am the sun, just make the world gleam white lightning keep the moon shining.

Comment

i dont even know why but im laughing so hard at this 3 pages right nolw

Comment

Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                        i dont even know why but im laughing so hard at this 3 pages right nolw
                        Laughing cause I'm a maniac think your number one with no status German why you look like Hitler I'm the emperor K for king of the World chilling in heaven while I make Earth body like armor dodging bullets just bounce off me cause I'm superman faster then a train jump over buildings 2,595 posts and I still worked him creative I tore the rib out of Adams chest and grew Eve.

I am Who I am I do what I does better get with me and show me some love or I'll have you looking firey savage on the beat roasting America geographically because it looks like a pig and I live in the heart give me an apple because I'm the sweetest treat, undefeated challenge me and I've already won the battle I'm psychic know what you're gonna say before you do make you walk off the stage looking foolish just Eminemed you.
                        Last edited by DustinKPinson; 12-22-2011, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Laughing cause I'm a maniac think your number one with no status German why you look like Hitler I'm the emperor K for king of the World chilling in heaven while I make Earth body like armor dodging bullets just bounce off me cause I'm superman faster then a train jump over buildings 2,595 posts and I still worked him creative I tore the rib out of Adams chest and grew Eve.

I am Who I am I do what I does better get with me and show me some love or I'll have you looking firey savage on the beat roasting America geographically because it looks like a pig and I live in the heart give me an apple because I'm the sweetest treat, undefeated challenge me and I've already won the battle I'm psychic know what you're gonna say before you do make you walk off the stage looking foolish just Eminemed you.
                          LMAO

im dyinnnnnnnnnnnnn

keepp goingg

Comment

Working...
                          X