Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
    Added number so it could be addressed easier.

1. People are always going to say 'old, lock, already posted, etc.', mainly because most of the time it is already posted. It isn't that difficult to do a search on this forum when sections are divided, and even when there's a 'NEW POSTS' link. Half the time someone signs up to ask a question that could easily be answered by typing it into Google.

2. I'm not sure about other people, but 95% of the time if I spot a thread that contains 'old' news or already posted information, I add the link to that thread.

3. Merging these two sections would only increase clutter, especially once Wayne is free there will be a lot of Latest News. The Latest News section is just that, the latest news. The Lil Wayne section is for questions about him, not news.

4. Why move this? Not to come off rude, but is it that difficult to scroll to the bottom of the page? Even still, its hierarchy. This is a Lil Wayne fansite, hence, at least in my eyes, anything involving him should come first and be ranked higher.
    I posted a whole reply, but accidently click on the wrong button, so i'll try to keep it short

- People will stop saying lock when you warn them for it, if you reply, the thread also gets bumped to the top again, which gets the thread more lock/old replies.
    Maybe you do quote the original thread, but 95% of the threads i look into, just say old and nobobdy answers the opening the post. you should report bad threads and not reply to them.

also another problem i have is with the lack of discussion, most posts on this forum, are only 1 sentence long, sometimes just a couple words.
    Because 80% of the page is filled with signatures / avatars /pictures / empty space, this is way out of balance, the replies are not visible enough. Sometimes in 1 page of 10 replies, you have max 10 sentences.
    Without all those page filling signatures, everyone would notice that there is hardly any discussion going on.
    Maybe it's an idea to remove the signature (or limit it to 2 pages), and move all the extra stuff, to the left colum (under avatar) because that's a really good empty space that can be used for all the stuff that is now in everyone's signature. this would increase the amount of replies in 1 pagethread.

just my opinion
    http://www.RCmixtapes.com - Rainbow Collection Mixtapes

Comment

I'll keep it short, removing signatures or limiting them to certain pages isn't going to happen. It's a place for people to show their PS work or whatever else, and separate it from being just another profile.

Putting this off to the side really limits the size the signature can/could be, even though there are already limits for signatures where they're located at right now.

If you don't like scrolling through the pages viewing 'signature after signature', you can turn them off in your settings.

Comment

What's up with the random thread? it's been like 2 weeks now.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
          What's up with the random thread? it's been like 2 weeks now.
          I hope we're getting it back soon. Until then; http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gro...dom-topic.html

Comment

Is the max rep bars you can get is 11? i've been stuck on 11 for about 600 rep points now.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
              Is the max rep bars you can get is 11? i've been stuck on 11 for about 600 rep points now.
              Yes, I believe it is.

Comment

Danny should add Extended Reputation Display. After the light green bars, It gives you gold bars.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=167272
                Last edited by YoungTune.; 10-29-2010, 03:14 PM.

Comment

^^^ i think it should be removed kuz ppl abuse the negative rep shit

Comment

Def need more announcements!

Comment

Originally posted by zerolol View Post
                      Def need more announcements!
                      Like what?

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
                        Like what?
                        he wants the download section ignore him.

Comment

^^Probably true.

Maybe we could have something like a Lil Wayne song of the week/month? Like a song that not everybody knows about so we can get some discussion going and also help add to people's Wayne libraries. Just a thought

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                          http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Working...
                          X