Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

I think that u should be able to see the time in the US, like if we could have clocks somewhere on the site/layout. Cuz if a Dj, for example like now with 30MTNO, says he' gonna drop a song a certain date and everybody thinks its a noon release, it's impossible for us who live in europe to know what time it is in the US. So it would really help if this site could provide that.

Instagram:
    NordicBeauties

Comment

You definitely have a good point, however there are 4 different time zones in the US alone..all you have to remember is that from where you live (Stockholm) it is 6 hours ahead of EST time zone in the US..so right now it is 9:36am ..while it is 15:36 where you live. So basically if it is a noon release it would be around 18:00 o clock for you ..

Comment

Any updates on LilWayneHQ-forums on mobile devices ? Via an app, mobile site, ... or some other way...

Thanks in advance !

Greets
        Luna K

9 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 25 MINUTES, 47 SECONDS !!!
        There is no ceilings... There's only the sky... And the sky is the limit... But how come there are footsteps on the moon ?

Comment

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Luna K View Post
          Any updates on LilWayneHQ-forums on mobile devices ? Via an app, mobile site, ... or some other way...

Thanks in advance !

Greets
          Luna K

9 DAYS, 12 HOURS, 25 MINUTES, 47 SECONDS !!!
          Ya man, What's the status on HQ getting it's own app. That shit would be dopeee.

Comment

I'm sure after Danny has finished the Download page, He will focus on other parts and ideas people have.

Comment

Originally posted by The Resistance View Post
              I'm sure after Danny has finished the Download page, He will focus on other parts and ideas people have.
              Do you know what the download page will consist of? All Wayne's albums/mixtapes/videos?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                Do you know what the download page will consist of? All Wayne's albums/mixtapes/videos?
                I think so, It's probably just a matter of labelling the right tracks and uploading will take some time too.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                  Chronic > Artille

Your reaching homie

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                    You definitely have a good point, however there are 4 different time zones in the US alone..all you have to remember is that from where you live (Stockholm) it is 6 hours ahead of EST time zone in the US..so right now it is 9:36am ..while it is 15:36 where you live. So basically if it is a noon release it would be around 18:00 o clock for you ..
                    Ok Thanks i'll try to remember that Chronic.

And tbh don't hate on the mods, its unnecessary

Instagram:
                    NordicBeauties

Comment

My suggestions:

Stop people from saying old/lock thread.
                      When the first post is old / lock, thread is already ruined,
                      even though sometimes there is a serious question asked.
                      The worst is when, people say, OLD, but never say where its from.
                      You get a thread, with 10 posts saying old/lock/blend, and the topicstarter (and people looking in the threa) still not knowing why or where its originally from.
                      And some people think it's cool to say old, when something is released like 1 week/day/hour ago.
                      If you want to post, such a remark, you should provide a link to the original thread. otherwise you ain't providing nothing new, just annoyance.

Also I suggest you, merge lil wayne & latest news (since they are both lil wayne subforums)

And move general chat, all the way to the top, so all the random talk gets in there, (general chat subforum should be more accessible)
                      http://www.RCmixtapes.com - Rainbow Collection Mixtapes

Comment

Originally posted by Rain89nl View Post
                        My suggestions:

Stop people from saying old/lock thread.
                        You get a thread, with 10 posts saying old/lock/blend, and the topicstarter (and people looking in the threa) still not knowing why or where its originally from.
                        And some people think it's cool to say old, when something is released like 1 week/day/hour ago.
                        If you want to post, such a remark, you should provide a link to the original thread. otherwise you ain't providing nothing new, just annoyance.

Also I suggest you, merge lil wayne & latest news (since they are both lil wayne subforums)

And move general chat, all the way to the top, so all the random talk gets in there, (general chat subforum should be more accessible)
                        I agree with that "old/lock" bullshit. It's annoying. All I want is someone to either..

Report the post with there reason and a moderator will deal with it or..

Someone has to put a link to why it's old, when, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain89nl View Post
                          My suggestions:

1. Stop people from saying old/lock thread.
                          2. If you want to post, such a remark, you should provide a link to the original thread. otherwise you ain't providing nothing new, just annoyance.

3. Also I suggest you, merge lil wayne & latest news (since they are both lil wayne subforums)

4. And move general chat, all the way to the top, so all the random talk gets in there, (general chat subforum should be more accessible)

Added number so it could be addressed easier.

1. People are always going to say 'old, lock, already posted, etc.', mainly because most of the time it is already posted. It isn't that difficult to do a search on this forum when sections are divided, and even when there's a 'NEW POSTS' link. Half the time someone signs up to ask a question that could easily be answered by typing it into Google.

2. I'm not sure about other people, but 95% of the time if I spot a thread that contains 'old' news or already posted information, I add the link to that thread.

3. Merging these two sections would only increase clutter, especially once Wayne is free there will be a lot of Latest News. The Latest News section is just that, the latest news. The Lil Wayne section is for questions about him, not news.

4. Why move this? Not to come off rude, but is it that difficult to scroll to the bottom of the page? Even still, its hierarchy. This is a Lil Wayne fansite, hence, at least in my eyes, anything involving him should come first and be ranked higher.

Comment

Working...
                          X