Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
    Yeah i remember there was suppose to be new ones when the site was upgraded.
    Only new one we've had since then is this one ---->

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
      We can all post our ideas here but I haven't seen any big changes since we changed to vB. #JustSaying.

Yep. I agree with ya on this one. I know Danny is busy with the downloads section, but man..Taking awhile.

Wish, do you know if he needs help on it? I'm offering..

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
        Yep. I agree with ya on this one. I know Danny is busy with the downloads section, but man..Taking awhile.

Wish, do you know if he needs help on it? I'm offering..
        The boss does not require help, he likes to be a one man army I'm afraid. Trust me I've offered too and I bet other staff members have. PM him about doing some forums changes if you really want them done I'm sure he'll at least answer your query. I'm sure then he will respond quicker to you, I'll try to ask him when I next speak to him aswell

Comment

Why doesn't this forum have a delete post option?

I have accidentally double posted twice, and I don't want to get a warning from it.

Is there a way this could be added into the forum?

Thank You,
          Cody.

Comment

I also suggest that we import this feature into the forums.

vB Spell :: Spell Checker in WYSIWYG and Standard Modes - vBulletin.org Forum

That will help members with their spelling and grammar.

Sincerely,
            YoungTune.
            Last edited by YoungTune.; 11-11-2010, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
              I also suggest that we import this feature into the forums.

vB Spell :: Spell Checker in WYSIWYG and Standard Modes - vBulletin.org Forum

That will help members with there (its supposed to be their)spelling and grammar.

Sincerely,
              YoungTune.
              LOL, ROFL. You recommend a plugin to help members with their grammar when you fucked up recommending it.
              Fail for you my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                LOL, ROFL. You recommend a plugin to help members with their grammar when you fucked up recommending it.
                Fail for you my friend.
                I did that on purpose, And you cant prove other wise.

Fail for you my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                  I did that on purpose, And you cant prove other wise.

Fail for you my friend.
                  Well actually I can. You didn't edit your post until after I corrected you. Your just now grasping at straws trying to save face. It's a bit pathetic really. Even if you did it on purpose, it wasn't a fail for me, seeing as you didn't specify in the post.

Comment

Well actually I can. You didn't edit your post until after I corrected you. Your just now grasping at straws trying to save face. It's a bit pathetic really. Even if you did it on purpose, it wasn't a fail for me, seeing as you didn't specify in the post.

At the end of the day.......

It's just the Internet.

Comment

Well YT. am I the person making it my agenda to correct people's grammar. I can link posts where you criticize (or help them improve, the verb doesn't matter) other members. When another member corrects you, you get defensive and dismiss it. Can't work both ways.

Comment

Well YT. am I the person making it my agenda to correct people's grammar. I can link posts where you criticize (or help them improve, the verb doesn't matter) other members. When another member corrects you, you get defensive and dismiss it. Can't work both ways.
                        You know what Frank your right. I Fail.

Comment

Fail for you my friend.
                          Worry about yourself, annoying mother fucker.

Comment

Working...
                          X