X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just one more Newcomer

Originally posted by GoobzXO View Post
    i always get this when i post or whenever i log in and begin my first post
    Looks like the spam timer? It stops people posting instantly after they've just posted

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Looks like the spam timer? It stops people posting instantly after they've just posted
      even when i log in and begin to me my first post

Comment

even when i log in and begin to me my first post
        That's weird? Does it go though? Like is it stopping you posting often or is it just the one off? I'm not sure how this could be fixed..maybe the new spam hack is conflicting with it. How long have you noticed it?

Comment

That's weird? Does it go though? Like is it stopping you posting often or is it just the one off? I'm not sure how this could be fixed..maybe the new spam hack is conflicting with it. How long have you noticed it?
          its goes through after i my whole page turns white and when i refresh the page a notification pops up,( i dnt read it, i just click ok) and it goes back to the page i was on and it shows my post or replied post 3 or 4 times. 2nd day it happened. happens when it wants to

Comment

its goes through after i my whole page turns white and when i refresh the page a notification pops up,( i dnt read it, i just click ok) and it goes back to the page i was on and it shows my post or replied post 3 or 4 times. 2nd day it happened. happens when it wants to
            Strange ill see what I can do when Dannys next around bro

Comment

I think you guys should change the avatar sizes, make the regular members avy bigger then the vets lol jk, but make the regular member avy a little bigger!

Comment

Could Danny (or someone else) please add the newest Vids where Wayne is in (HTL, Finito etc.) to the Download Sections on the Main Page?

Go & Listen ..

Comment

Uhmm sometimes when I quote somebody, I use the Post Quick Reply-button (after I'm done with quoting), & then when it should be posted, the site appears completly white. Then I reload the site & there appears kinda like 3-4 times the same reply.
                  Last edited by bushido95; 11-18-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                    Uhmm sometimes when I quote somebody, I use the Post Quick Reply-button (after I'm done with quoting), & then when it should be posted, the site appears completly white. Then I reload the site & there appears kinda like 3-4 times the same reply.
                    i told Wisheezy about the problem, he's gonna talk to Danny about it.

Wisheezy>>>>>>

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post
                      I think you guys should change the avatar sizes, make the regular members avy bigger then the vets lol jk, but make the regular member avy a little bigger!
                      you don't deserve it!

Comment

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
                        Hmm that's odd. I think that maybe to do with your internet connection though because that's happened to me before when my nets been a bit slow or dropped a bit. Does this happen often or have you noticed it recently only? Just trying to work out if a hack is conflicting with some of these issues you and Goobz have.

Comment

Hmm that's odd. I think that maybe to do with your internet connection though because that's happened to me before when my nets been a bit slow or dropped a bit. Does this happen often or have you noticed it recently only? Just trying to work out if a hack is conflicting with some of these issues you and Goobz have.
                          Naaw. My internet connection is great. It happened 3-4 times afaik. Sometimes it takes a long time to get on LWHQ. Other websites work without problems, but here it takes sometimes much time.
                          I also get sometimes no notifications when somebody quoted me.

Comment

Working...
                          X