X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Just one more Newcomer

Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
    Naaw. My internet connection is great. It happened 3-4 times afaik. Sometimes it takes a long time to get on LWHQ. Other websites work without problems, but here it takes sometimes much time.
    I also get sometimes no notifications when somebody quoted me.
    Ah okay well then it may have just been the site being slow at that time. And about the quote thing make sure you have space in your inbox or you won't get notifications because your inbox is full

Comment

• Re: Just one more Newcomer

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      Ah okay well then it may have just been the site being slow at that time. And about the quote thing make sure you have space in your inbox or you won't get notifications because your inbox is full
      I just realized that yesterday, but anytime before, somebody quoted me & I didn't get a notification. After that, I was quoted again & I got a notification

Comment

• Re: Blog/Forum Suggestions and Discussion

I have seen alot of great Weezy smileys being posted on here that are very good, I think we should add them to the official smiley roster.

Comment

Originally posted by XxOnLySBz4mExX View Post
          I have seen alot of great Weezy smileys being posted on here that are very good, I think we should add them to the official smiley roster.
          feel free to share them here and danny usually adds them if they're good enough/cut out well

Comment

I wish this forum had some more people on it.Same people on here all the time.

Comment

definitely needs a swag bar

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                I wish this forum had some more people on it.Same people on here all the time.
                Women. This forum stays bitchless

Comment

Originally posted by bloodysharnin View Post
                  Women. This forum stays bitchless
                  that would make this forum hot like dogs

Comment

Originally posted by wfb804 View Post
                    that would make this forum hot like dogs
                    Lmao

Comment

Was looking around on different hip-hop forums and i thought of LWHQ. I know you guys redesigned the forum not long time ago, but tbh i think you guys should completely change it. A simple grey background is dope and then make the section category box a lil' darker and have the text black. Check pic for inspiration.

What's New / Newest Post is a MUST tbh. I don't get why it isn't added yet tbh.

Add a chat under the "Newest Post" where we can chat and shit or maybe play games.

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
                        Was looking around on different hip-hop forums and i thought of LWHQ. I know you guys redesigned the forum not long time ago, but tbh i think you guys should completely change it. A simple grey background is dope and then make the section category box a lil' darker and have the text black. Check pic for inspiration.

What's New / Newest Post is a MUST tbh. I don't get why it isn't added yet tbh.

Add a chat under the "Newest Post" where we can chat and shit or maybe play games.
                        i agree with a minimalist look as well. With all the media that's already on the servers all the extra graphics are just unneeded I feel and it could make browsing slower to some. Like the YM Graphic banner above every post where the time posted is just looks like it doesn't even need to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                          i agree with a minimalist look as well. With all the media that's already on the servers all the extra graphics are just unneeded I feel and it could make browsing slower to some. Like the YM Graphic banner above every post where the time posted is just looks like it doesn't even need to be there.
                          Exactly. Simplicity always win tbh.

At least think about the New Posts box.

Comment

Working...
                          X