• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Goobz View Post

this popped up for me
    The site must of been down for a bit

Comment

• Danny could you fix the mobile website, i can only see half of the screen

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

• Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
        Danny could you fix the mobile website, i can only see half of the screen
        You're going to have to send me a screenshot and give me more information like what mobile you are using etc, because it looks fine on my mobile.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          You're going to have to send me a screenshot and give me more information like what mobile you are using etc, because it looks fine on my mobile.
          You really should do something about these kids bumping old threads all the time... it's really stupid and pointless. Come on Danny, enforce the power amongst these hoodlums.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
            You really should do something about these kids bumping old threads all the time... it's really stupid and pointless. Come on Danny, enforce the power amongst these hoodlums.
            When I come on and see old threads bumped, I do delete the latest posts and warn the user.

Comment

• lol why is it such a big deal to post in old threads, since the forum is dead half of the day

Comment

• Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
                lol why is it such a big deal to post in old threads, since the forum is dead half of the day
                For me it depends on the thread, if it's a old thread about a new song download or video etc then obviously i'll lock it because people will think it's new news, if it's an old funny thread that still can continue to spark conversation and posts then obviously that's fine imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                  When I come on and see old threads bumped, I do delete the latest posts and warn the user.
                  new mods? you and wisheezy can't do it alone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    For me it depends on the thread, if it's a old thread about a new song download or video etc then obviously i'll lock it because people will think it's new news, if it's an old funny thread that still can continue to spark conversation and posts then obviously that's fine imo.

so you're pretty much saying just don't bump any old YMCMB/Lil Wayne stuff

but stuff in off-topic is fine? (excluding music section)

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                      so you're pretty much saying just don't bump any old YMCMB/Lil Wayne stuff

but stuff in off-topic is fine? (excluding music section)
                      Well yeah if it's a thread for example "Who do you think is the best rapper?" and it hasn't had a post for a year because it's gotten lost and buried in the forums, posting in that would be fine IMO. But if you went and found a topic called "New LilWayne coming soon!!" and it's from 2010 then obviously a lock and warn is needed because there's no need to bump it.

Comment

• On my mobile, I can get onto the blog without a problem, but when I try and get onto the Forums it just loads a blank page. I have a Blackberry if that makes any difference. Olly has the same problem too.

Comment

• i like

Comment

Working...
                          X