This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    thats weird...i think only @Danny M can take this one any furthur. Has anyone else got this before? Don't think you can get spyware on a iOS iPhone ...
    I've actually had that issue too with my iPhone 4
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Comment

• :bawse:

:jelly?:

:shit:

So so on the names. But some decent ones

Bonus:
        SPOILER

:twiggz:

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post

:shit:
          best one

Comment

• lmaooooo at the twiggz one

Comment

• I was thinking since most of the forum can't -rep.

Maybe there could be a button, that's like the opposite of a thank?

So you can see how much stupid and unnecessary shit one posts.

But not reporting the post.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                I was thinking since most of the forum can't -rep.

Maybe there could be a button, that's like the opposite of a thank?

So you can see how much stupid and unnecessary shit one posts.

But not reporting the post.
                Nah thats stupid. Just like the rep system is. Thanks is all we need.

Also: [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] you think you could put a skateboarding subsection in the Lil Wayne forum? I know many will think its dumb, but skateboarding is now a big part of his life. It will help keep his music and skateboarding news/discussion separate.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] you still think y'all dont need new active mods? i mean this task dude just fucked up the forums and no one is doing anything about it lol
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    @Danny M you still think y'all dont need new active mods? i mean this task dude just fucked up the forums and no one is doing anything about it lol
                    It's damn funny. Just shows why we need more active mods. He's creating thread after thread after thread. What's he up at now? 30-40 threads? lololol I think it's BASED

Comment

• Originally posted by task_force
                      based god, 80 threads
                      ^^^^^^^^^ exactly
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        @Danny M you still think y'all dont need new active mods? i mean this task dude just fucked up the forums and no one is doing anything about it lol
                        Yeah like someone that is always active and has been for a year and a half now... Works from home so he is on the forums during the day...

Erm btw, not sure if it's just a problem with me or everyone is getting it but when I'm getting quote notifications now and I click on the notifications link to go to my quotes, it just takes me to my wall profile where people can leave comments and I have to keep manually clicking on the quotes tab rather than it taking me there automatically, only started happening like yesterday I think?

Anyone else get this? [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] any way of looking into it?

Comment

• ^Quote notifications aren't working for me either.

@Danny M

Comment

Working...
                          X