This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    report ktt post/threads to help me, i'm infracting and closing threads all over the shop. I was asleep.
    The threads are causing no problems. Get your panties out of a bunch smh.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Damn, General Chat looks ugly now because you had to go all forum police and move half the threads on the first page. Now there is blank spots all over the page

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      The threads are causing no problems. Get your panties out of a bunch smh.

---------- Post added at 02:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Damn, General Chat looks ugly now because you had to go all forum police and move half the threads on the first page. Now there is blank spots all over the page
      Considering I'm the only global moderator now I can't really afford to let the forums get out of hand. And fyi I got PMs asking me to take action last night while I was asleep, hence why I posted here about people should report things than PM me.

Comment

• I always use the mobile version on these forums, I've encountered one problem that has been significantly consistent and it always pisses me off. When I'm on my iPhone, and I want to reply using a quoted text, there is never enough room for me to post, since the quote takes up the entire text box, and without a scroll down button or mouse, I can never post anything from my phone with quoted text.

I think when one is using the mobile version, and wants to reply with a quoted text, we should use what most password boxes use; when you run out of room it just moves the entire quoted area out of the way leaving you with a clean text box that allows enough space to accurately post what you want to post.

Idk if this is a big deal for everyone else, but it really makes me want to throw my phone through a window or maybe tv.
        "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

Considering I'm the only global moderator now I can't really afford to let the forums get out of hand. And fyi I got PMs asking me to take action last night while I was asleep, hence why I posted here about people should report things than PM me.
          your doing fine ban them at your leisure im not losing any sleep over it

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
            Danny this shit won't allow me to go to any of the recent pages unless I post a comment.....why is that?
            Are you still having the problem If so, link me to the thread which won't let you view previous pages.

Comment

• I have some suggestions:

1. Unban Sportz.
              2. Implement the word filter he suggested.

Comment

• Originally posted by ProblemSolver View Post
                I have some suggestions:

1. Unban Sportz.
                2. Implement the word filter he suggested.
                Okay sure

Comment

Okay sure

I suggest you comply.

Comment

• I suggest you comply.

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverWinning View Post
                      I suggest you comply.
                      Jesus if I didn't have better things to do I'd love to take you off the internet.

Comment

• LOL ..this kid has seriously no life, I honestly bet he hasn't told anybody about this, not his parents, nobody. That lawyer he searched is one google search away. Seriously, trust me this kid just wants his little account back and his life on HQ back 'cause outside of this little world, there's nothing for him

Comment

• I agree with bizzle. I hate when that happens. And Wisheezy and Chronic keep shitting on Sportz LOL!

Comment

Working...
                          X