X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
    what happened?
    this update doesnt contain a quote notification sytem, maybe it will be laer in a update

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealMH View Post
      what happened?
      its been down since the hack

Comment

• Since he's YMCMB now...

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Young Mula Fan View Post
            this site is officially fucked!!!! ive gone on like 5 different peoples cellphones and all of them have different mobile versions, most are like the unfinshed version when the site got hacked a few months ago. Also ive gone on the site on 4 different computers and when u sign in, ON ALL OF THEM!, it changes into mobile style WTF!!!, plus when the site got hacked i accidentally pressed the default style and now it never changes back to mobile style, not even when i go into options and pick default mobile style, it just loads back on to the default style, Shit is fucked up!
            just clear the cache.
            .................... ....................

Comment

• Tapatalk should be compatible with these forums now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                Tapatalk should be compatible with these forums now.
                Thank you so much homie!!! For anyone that doesn't know what Tapatalk it allows you to post pictures from your phone when your on the forums.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Danny I went to Tapatalk and searched "Lil Wayne HQ" and it said nothing came up. Do you know what the forums are under to find?

Comment

• Wtf I get this message in like every second thread I enter, happens in my mobile too:

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                    Wtf I get this message in like every second thread I enter, happens in my mobile too:

Same here.

Comment

• Also the site is weird af when it works, right now it looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/ux1lT.png (Can't post the image for some reason lol)

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                        Also the site is weird af when it works, right now it looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/ux1lT.png (Can't post the image for some reason lol)
                        That's because it's using the cached version.

For the users who say LWHQ is down, does YMHQ work okay for you

Comment

• do i have to download tapatalk to post pics from phone? if so is there a free version ?

Comment

Working...
                          X