This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
    Thank you so much homie!!! For anyone that doesn't know what Tapatalk it allows you to post pictures from your phone when your on the forums.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

Danny I went to Tapatalk and searched "Lil Wayne HQ" and it said nothing came up. Do you know what the forums are under to find?
    Try "Lil Wayne Forum"

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
      do i have to download tapatalk to post pics from phone? if so is there a free version ?
      Yeah that's how you can. And it's 1.99 I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by zTunechi- View Post
        do i have to download tapatalk to post pics from phone? if so is there a free version ?
        Or you can post pictures from iPhones, it's quite long winded but you can do it. You find a picture you want to post on the net, hold down and let go to 'Copy' the image. Go to Safari browser, in the URL bar hold down and release and paste, then the URL location of the image will come up, copy that URL and when you post in the forums just wack the URL inbetween IMG tags and it will appear like normal...

As I said long winded but it's doable on iPhones without paying for an app.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
          Try "Lil Wayne Forum"
          Still didn't come up with anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
            Why the fuck when I come on these forums, and I enter a thread it takes me all the way back to the previous post and the last paged I viewed? I've been asking Danny this for a while now but no response.

Comment

• I keep seeing that "offline" message and that I should "try for a online version" and then it works. wtf is this shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Late122 View Post
                Wtf I get this message in like every second thread I enter, happens in my mobile too:

same here. i wasn't able to go online here the whole last evening

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                  I keep seeing that "offline" message and that I should "try for a online version" and then it works. wtf is this shit.
                  Same all the time.

Comment

• Okay looks like it is time to disable the cloudflare.

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Still didn't come up with anything.
                    Okay I asked on their support forum - Forum URL Error & Forum Not Listed In Tapatalk | Tapatalk Support

Will keep you updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      Okay looks like it is time to disable the cloudflare.

Okay I asked on their support forum - Forum URL Error & Forum Not Listed In Tapatalk | Tapatalk Support

Will keep you updated.

I bet they were saying it was offline when it wasn't just as some form of advertisement for there site and products. smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Or you can post pictures from iPhones, it's quite long winded but you can do it. You find a picture you want to post on the net, hold down and let go to 'Copy' the image. Go to Safari browser, in the URL bar hold down and release and paste, then the URL location of the image will come up, copy that URL and when you post in the forums just wack the URL inbetween IMG tags and it will appear like normal...

As I said long winded but it's doable on iPhones without paying for an app.
                        or on Android, you can sideload Tapatalk.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

• post limit for download section should be 50...or even higher lol

or just ban all these "members" who only write irrelevant shit to get their 10 posts, shit hurts my feelings
                          THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
                          X