Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
    I suggest that their be a LWHQ Graphic team.
    It would make the graphics area more organized and active and we can take care of people's graphics request more easily and readily.
    Opinions?
    That would be dope.

Comment

I suggest that their be a LWHQ Graphic team.
      It would make the graphics area more organized and active and we can take care of people's graphics request more easily and readily.
      Opinions?
      I don't really see the profit..
      Could you give some more (specific) examples of the benefits?

Comment

I would like more Mods. Wisheezy is the only one, imo, that's really active.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          I would like more Mods. Wisheezy is the only one, imo, that's really active.
          The moment a member becomes a mod they automatically become inactive. New mods really aren't needed IMO, Wish is doing a cracking job solo.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            The moment a member becomes a mod they automatically become inactive. New mods really aren't needed IMO, Wish is doing a cracking job solo.

but do wisheezy really want to go on with that cracking job solo?i think he would liek to have some help

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
              Originally posted by wayniac number1 View Post
              but do wisheezy really want to go on with that cracking job solo?i think he would liek to have some help
              Thanks appreciate that guys

Yeah thing is everytime someone becomes a moderator they become inactive. No offence to Dino and Igot5onit and Joel but they were once really active but since there moderator status there activity declined a lot. And so me and Danny think that it may just continue that way if we make others mods too.

I mean I think I'm doing a good job and keeping everything clean, I remove bot posts daily and ban them as soon as I logon and I respond to all reports that you guys make, i'm not even bogged down or finding it hard I just have shit under control these days and everyone knows the deal about it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                Thanks appreciate that guys

Yeah thing is everytime someone becomes a moderator they become inactive. No offence to Dino and Igot5onit and Joel but they were once really active but since there moderator status there activity declined a lot. And so me and Danny think that it may just continue that way if we make others mods too.

I mean I think I'm doing a good job and keeping everything clean, I remove bot posts daily and ban them as soon as I logon and I respond to all reports that you guys make, i'm not even bogged down or finding it hard I just have shit under control these days and everyone knows the deal about it all.
                well if you ever want some help Wish just let us know

i'd be down to be a moderator. i've been one for a forum a couple years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post

Wisheezy for president

Comment

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                    I don't really see the profit..
                    Could you give some more (specific) examples of the benefits?
                    Well as of now the request area is chaotic and mostly unused as people most the time Pm for a sig, but with a graphic team we can fill these request and by doing so gain more exp and activity.

For me, it would help with the Graphic tournaments as we can have the whole team organize the Tournament instead of me and we can make a secret subform in the Graphics section to discuss these things as a whole.

We can give lesser experienced artist and incentive to get better and train them for the betterment of the community.

Their are many benefits and it really helps one become a better artist.

Comment

What Ever Happened To Giving Godfathers Black Names?

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                        What Ever Happened To Giving Godfathers Black Names?
                        I PM'd Danny about it months ago and he said no.

Comment

Well as of now the request area is chaotic and mostly unused as people most the time Pm for a sig, but with a graphic team we can fill these request and by doing so gain more exp and activity.

For me, it would help with the Graphic tournaments as we can have the whole team organize the Tournament instead of me and we can make a secret subform in the Graphics section to discuss these things as a whole.

We can give lesser experienced artist and incentive to get better and train them for the betterment of the community.

Their are many benefits and it really helps one become a better artist.
                          Aight, sounds dope mate. I can see this happen.
                          I'd love to join the team.

We could also update the Resource Thread more often if we find a new good website or program.

Comment

Working...
                          X