X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
    Remove Rep, Stars, Thanks, Thanked, Fav Album, Mixtape, Songs

Like who really gives a fuck about those things?

LWHQ status and that shit is cool doe

LWHQ is a forum, not a chatbox

and you dont even have to enter anything for fav album, song etc, and it wont show up, problem solved

and you have KTT for that shit, so why would you want this forum to be exactly like KTT?

Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
      go back to KTT..
      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Remove Rep, Stars, Thanked.

Like who really gives a fuck about those things?

LWHQ status and that shit is cool doe
        Legit tbh.

Rep system is retundant with thanks being the main one used currently. I dunno wtf stars are (although that red star ). I dunno why we can see how many people we thanked on every post, should be in profile only.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
          KTT is a big chat room, LWHQ is a forum lol

That's why we have the regular forum shit like signatures and more "personal" shit under our profile picture etc.
          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            Legit tbh.

Rep system is retundant with thanks being the main one used currently. I dunno wtf stars are (although that red star ). I dunno why we can see how many people we thanked on every post, should be in profile only.
            Go back to KTT too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
              LWHQ is a forum, not a chatbox

and you dont even have to enter anything for fav album, song etc, and it wont show up, problem solved

and you have KTT for that shit, so why would you want this forum to be exactly like KTT?
              Biggest Cudi, Kanye, Eminem, J. Cole and 50 Cent forums DON'T have all this useless shit on user profiles.

So your point is invalid dude

Comment

Biggest Cudi, Kanye, Eminem, J. Cole and 50 Cent forums DON'T have all this useless shit on user profiles.

So your point is invalid dude
                if you hate all these "useless shit" on this site, why you on here?

Comment

• tbh they don't have this shit because those forums fucking suck

i've been an admin and staff on a few forums now that were probably same size and smaller than this and they all had this and more. It's what keeps the forum interesting, gives people fun things to do, it's more personal, more of a community. Somewhere where a user is unique and not just another member. Once again it's ALL optional, so if you don't want all of it (apart from rep) then you don't have too.

And rep isn't redundant Frank we just added the extended reputation feature so if anything it's relevant again now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    tbh they don't have this shit because those forums fucking suck

i've been an admin and staff on a few forums now that were probably same size and smaller than this and they all had this and more. It's what keeps the forum interesting, gives people fun things to do, it's more personal, more of a community. Somewhere where a user is unique and not just another member. Once again it's ALL optional, so if you don't want all of it (apart from rep) then you don't have too.

And rep isn't redundant Frank we just added the extended reputation feature so if anything it's relevant again now.
                    Explain why we can see Thanks given in posts?

How does that possibly help personalize the forum. It's irrelevant. How many thanks recieved is totally understandable but given .

Bro, the rep system has been abused sincr the start and due to the Thanks system it really isn't that important. When you see a funny or helpful post you het thanks. Rarely is rep given nowadays. Also whats the point of two reputation based systems.

Comment

Explain why we can see Thanks given in posts?

How does that possibly help personalize the forum. It's irrelevant. How many thanks recieved is totally understandable but given .

Bro, the rep system has been abused sincr the start and due to the Thanks system it really isn't that important. When you see a funny or helpful post you het thanks. Rarely is rep given nowadays. Also whats the point of two reputation based systems.

1) You can see who thanked your posts? What do you mean explain it? What is there to explain?

2)Well clearly rep didn't work for you as you've not hit one full bar yet..thanks for a useful post and reputation is for posts that clearly are of a respected natured or anything else. Thanks was mainly there for people who would post useful wayne info/or post mixtapes/discographys etc...

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        1) You can see who thanked your posts? What do you mean explain it? What is there to explain?

2)Well clearly rep didn't work for you as you've not hit one full bar yet..thanks for a useful post and reputation is for posts that clearly are of a respected natured or anything else. Thanks was mainly there for people
                        who would post useful wayne info/or post mixtapes/discographys etc...
                        No I believe you misunderstood. The thanks given thing. It says I have given 174
                        thanks.

Missing the point tbh. My rep had no relevance ( I had 11k odd I think when our dearest admin deleted all of it). The point Im making is that the system is completely obsolete and pointless. Even Artille.agreed with me.

Comment

No I believe you misunderstood. The thanks given thing. It says I have given 174
                          thanks.

Missing the point tbh. My rep had no relevance ( I had 11k odd I think when our dearest admin deleted all of it). The point Im making is that the system is completely obsolete and pointless. Even Artille.agreed with me.
                          Artille isn't really staff anymore anyway. Plus you're missing the fundamental point Ayran.

These systems bring activity, they maintain and increase forum activity which is ultimately the fundamental reason they're here. They give users a sense of something to work towards. Whether that's posting more, contributing to the forum more or just being active. It gives users something to work towards, achieve and something to keep activity going and that's why it's good. IMO anyway.

Comment

Working...
                          X