X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    I think it should be working now.

There was a problem with the full stop in your username.

It also fixed @Sam. avatar
    Thanks, yeah it works.

I don't know how a full stop would cause a problem with my avatar, but thats why I don't run a forum

Comment

• When I'm on my iPhone is doesn't notify me when I get quoted or thanked anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
        When I'm on my iPhone is doesn't notify me when I get quoted or thanked anymore?
        Thank you, someone else with the same problem as me....
        [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] doooe
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          When I'm on my iPhone is doesn't notify me when I get quoted or thanked anymore?
          you mad you didnt get notified for this quote?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            Thank you, someone else with the same problem as me....
            @Danny M doooe
            I really don't know why some people have this problem with the iPhone while others don't.

I'm guessing you are using the forum default skin/theme and not the mobile skin/theme

Comment

Give Danny 15 dollars and you will be able to change your name. Only LWHQ Vets can change their names...also other benefits other benefits come with it.

Ohhhh silly Vocker

Comment

I really don't know why some people have this problem with the iPhone while others don't.

I'm guessing you are using the forum default skin/theme and not the mobile skin/theme
                Nah, I'm using the mobile version for sure...I even deleted my cache and cookies but it stayed the same...

If it can't be fixed its alright for me tbh...I mean I got used to it lol..

Comment

Nah, I'm using the mobile version for sure...I even deleted my cache and cookies but it stayed the same...

If it can't be fixed its alright for me tbh...I mean I got used to it lol..
                  Yeah I'm on the mobile skin too, still doesn't show anything.

Comment

• I think it must be a problem with the mobile skin [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION]

The only suggestion right now is to use the default forum skin until I see why the hack doesn't work with the mobile skin.

Comment

I think it must be a problem with the mobile skin [MENTION=61746]Vocker[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40214]Weezy_KB24[/MENTION]

The only suggestion right now is to use the default forum skin until I see why the hack doesn't work with the mobile skin.
                      Alright bro, thx...

Still gonna use the mobile skin on my phone tho, it's not really bothering me lol.
                      ]

Comment

• What happened to the gallery? There's no more gallery to access in my pc :/

Comment

• Originally posted by luciana View Post
                          What happened to the gallery? There's no more gallery to access in my pc :/
                          I didn't know anyone who actually used the gallery. So that's probably why it's gone. Use this instead:

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...ne-thread.html

Comment

Working...
                          X