This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    I would but mixtapes with wayne are very sudden, he does them in a matter of a week or two and we get very little news..seems a bit pointless if I'm honest.
    I think he means once it comes out.

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Can you please add :

As a smiley.

Comment

• How come you cant view spoilers on mobile?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
          How come you cant view spoilers on mobile?
          because you touch yourself at night

Comment

• Danny, so how do these ads work. Do they contact you? you them? Cause these are some legit companies.

Comment

• I sometimes don't get notifications whem sb. quoted me.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                Danny, so how do these ads work. Do they contact you? you them? Cause these are some legit companies.
                -rep for not using adblock plus.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• :Ohyoufancyhuh:

Comment

• I think I said this a couple years ago, I will repeat my statement. This forum, has way to many subforums, most of them inactive. Because of the massive amounts of subforums, which are half-empty, this does not motivate anyone to reply or start any discussion. My suggestions: Delete all seven youngmoney cashmoney forums, and create one forum for all young/money cashmoney discussion. Most discussion on young money artists fit better in 1 or 2 topics than entire subforums. Second, Group together Latest news and lil wayne forums. Now it's unclear where the discussion is. Just sticky latest news in the lil wayne forum. After a while unsticky it. Videography subforum can also be deleted, latest videos can be discussed in Lil Wayne and you can a sticky a forum for Rare videos if you want too. Unfortunately, this forum consists more of avatars than discussion, which is a shame. Because there is a lot of potential. (and for some reason my enter doesn't work) . I have observed many forums, and most forums work better with a smaller amount of sub-forums, unless the userbase is gigantic. /Endinput
                    http://www.RCmixtapes.com - Rainbow Collection Mixtapes

Comment

• Originally posted by Rain89nl View Post
                      I think I said this a couple years ago, I will repeat my statement. This forum, has way to many subforums, most of them inactive. Because of the massive amounts of subforums, which are half-empty, this does not motivate anyone to reply or start any discussion. My suggestions: Delete all seven youngmoney cashmoney forums, and create one forum for all young/money cashmoney discussion. Most discussion on young money artists fit better in 1 or 2 topics than entire subforums. Second, Group together Latest news and lil wayne forums. Now it's unclear where the discussion is. Just sticky latest news in the lil wayne forum. After a while unsticky it. Videography subforum can also be deleted, latest videos can be discussed in Lil Wayne and you can a sticky a forum for Rare videos if you want too. Unfortunately, this forum consists more of avatars than discussion, which is a shame. Because there is a lot of potential. (and for some reason my enter doesn't work) . I have observed many forums, and most forums work better with a smaller amount of sub-forums, unless the userbase is gigantic. /Endinput
                      I disagree.

Open this gun up like a book,
                      Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_Tune View Post
                        I disagree.
                        These sub-forums have topics from 2011 (YM Twist,Chuckee and Gudda etc.), march 2012 (Videograph, Minaj) , may 2012 (tyga) on the FIRST page.

Meaning, they don't generate enough discussion to even need a sub-forum.

And because they are so many sub-forums, nobody even enters most of them.

If you have one general subforum, people will check more for other artist and be more compelled to enter one single YM/CM forum.

Even drake's sub-forum contains mostly empty threads.
                        http://www.RCmixtapes.com - Rainbow Collection Mixtapes

Comment

• Originally posted by Rain89nl View Post
                          These sub-forums have topics from 2011 (YM Twist,Chuckee and Gudda etc.), march 2012 (Videograph, Minaj) , may 2012 (tyga) on the FIRST page.

Meaning, they don't generate enough discussion to even need a sub-forum.

And because they are so many sub-forums, nobody even enters most of them.

If you have one general subforum, people will check more for other artist and be more compelled to enter one single YM/CM forum.

Even drake's sub-forum contains mostly empty threads.
                          The whole site is full of empty threads tho. In every section..

The point of a sub forum is to prevent clutter/organization. Its just easier to find certain threads if you have subs

As far as combining Latest News and Lil Wayne...

Comment

Working...
                          X