This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
    Just wondering.... is it possible for the feds to check out the download section for illegal links or would they actually have to sign up and get 100 posts?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Dude why aren't the latest threads/post box not enabled on here?
    the what box?

and they'd have to sign up and get 25 posts..

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      the what box?

and they'd have to sign up and get 25 posts..
      Lmfaooo that's dope tbh

Nah this one

Comment

• Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
        Lmfaooo that's dope tbh

Nah this one

I believe that's a standard feature that can be turn on or off isn't it [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] ?

Comment

I believe that's a standard feature that can be turn on or off isn't it @Danny M ?
          Yeah it's a portal that can be installed easily. But I don't think sidebars work well with forums.

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] or [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

one of you should make a official D4 thread when we get more news tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
              @Danny M or @Wisheezy

one of you should make a official D4 thread when we get more news tbh
              I would but mixtapes with wayne are very sudden, he does them in a matter of a week or two and we get very little news..seems a bit pointless if I'm honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                Yeah it's a portal that can be installed easily. But I don't think sidebars work well with forums.
                would be a good addition tbh

Comment

I would but mixtapes with wayne are very sudden, he does them in a matter of a week or two and we get very little news..seems a bit pointless if I'm honest.
                  idk i think it would be tight. talk about & shit. talk about fav tracks, non fav

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                    idk i think it would be tight. talk about & shit. talk about fav tracks, non fav
                    You can't do that in the thread everyone is using to converse about the mixtape? Or why can't someone just make a new thread to discuss favorite songs, reviews, etc in? Is an official thread really that important to you?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TygaPride View Post

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                          X