• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• ^^

tencharAc

Comment

• I think we need to chill with the smilies haha. I mean yeah they're cool but we do have a fucking ton of the same typa ones now. Maybe it's time to only use extremely good/unique ones from YMCMB in general and maybe some general troll/funny ones..just my 2 cents anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          I think we need to chill with the smilies haha. I mean yeah they're cool but we do have a fucking ton of the same typa ones now. Maybe it's time to only use extremely good/unique ones from YMCMB in general and maybe some general troll/funny ones..just my 2 cents anyway
          Yea, but it's nice to have multiple for the same one.

Or else they would just get stale as fuck.

Comment

• Danny or Wish, is there anyway you guys can make it so someone can't see yours posts, quote you, thank, etc.

Not blocking them, but they can't see your shit

Thanks for the help

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
              Danny or Wish, is there anyway you guys can make it so someone can't see yours posts, quote you, thank, etc.

Not blocking them, but they can't see your shit

Thanks for the help
              I'm a bit confused. So you essentially want them blocked from you?

Comment

I'm a bit confused. So you essentially want them blocked from you?
                Yea. Not just blocked to where they can just click View To See Post or whatever it says. Just, they literally can't communicate with me at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                  Yea. Not just blocked to where they can just click View To See Post or whatever it says. Just, they literally can't communicate with me at all.
                  err I don't think so, it's block or nothing afaik

Comment

err I don't think so, it's block or nothing afaik
                    Or ban

Comment

I think we need to chill with the smilies haha. I mean yeah they're cool but we do have a fucking ton of the same typa ones now. Maybe it's time to only use extremely good/unique ones from YMCMB in general and maybe some general troll/funny ones..just my 2 cents anyway
                      at this point i think ppl just want to see how many we can actually come up with

Comment

It's not hurting anyone...and I think it's a nice addition
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          25 posts to access dl section?

well at least it got changed, still should be 100 tho considering all the stuff thats in there
                          Just wondering.... is it possible for the feds to check out the download section for illegal links or would they actually have to sign up and get 100 posts?

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          The default one looks like so: https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum.php
                          Dude why aren't the latest threads/post box not enabled on here?

Comment

Working...
                          X