This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
    My antivirus blocked the D4 thread 2 times cuz it suspected it to have malware from Online Latest Breaking News, Local, National, World, Politics
    Can you still not access the thread? If not, please screenshot what the message looks like.

Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
    @Danny M

Its only little, sometimes it covers peoples post, sometimes its in the middle like in the picture, but yeah.. their is no option to close it. Also i noticed it appeared on the blog too at the top of the page (where adverts are located) and it wouldn't let me click anything ( forum, lyrics, Gallery etc )

Then I refreshed and it let me click these things.
    When you get it on the blog, please send me a screenshot so I can send to Complex

Also, does this ad move up and down with you when you move up and down the page

And have you tried with Firefox or another browser I've never used Opera so it might be a problem with just that browser. If so, I'll download it and have a look myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
      How do i turn it on/off ?

but pretty sure I do, as i have never experienced adverts on opera before ( had it for a long time)
      Tools > Extensions > Manage Extensions

from there you should see if Opera is on or not. If its not installed, download here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
        Can you still not access the thread? If not, please screenshot what the message looks like.

When you get it on the blog, please send me a screenshot so I can send to Complex

Also, does this ad move up and down with you when you move up and down the page

And have you tried with Firefox or another browser I've never used Opera so it might be a problem with just that browser. If so, I'll download it and have a look myself.
        No it just stays in one place, thats why I said its not much of a problem, but sometimes, say if i check my post quotes, it will cover the post where somewhere has quoted me, and I can't see what they have said.

Here is the blog pictue, When this nissan advert appears, I can't click the top tabs "forum etc" but I can click the news "wayne perfoming at Iheartfestival etc"

I have just installed ad blocker, So I will let you know if it appears again, might just be my problem lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
          No it just stays in one place, thats why I said its not much of a problem, but sometimes, say if i check my post quotes, it will cover the post where somewhere has quoted me, and I can't see what they have said.

Here is the blog pictue, When this nissan advert appears, I can't click the top tabs "forum etc" but I can click the news "wayne perfoming at Iheartfestival etc"

I have just installed ad blocker, So I will let you know if it appears again, might just be my problem lol.

I'll look into the forum advert, thanks for letting me know.

With the blog screenshot, it looks like you can click on the menu links because the advert is not covering it Is this not the case

Comment

I'll look into the forum advert, thanks for letting me know.

With the blog screenshot, it looks like you can click on the menu links because the advert is not covering it Is this not the case
            They just don't work, its not that it covers it, its when that advert is their, the "hyperlinks" don't work

Comment

Oh I can still access the thread, cuz I can choose to ignore the advice.. Was just letting you know because maybe there is some malware hidden in some of the ads or something .. I dunno lol

TheRealMH seems to have stumbled across it too

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

or perhaps it's just from a members sig or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
                Oh I can still access the thread, cuz I can choose to ignore the advice.. Was just letting you know because maybe there is some malware hidden in some of the ads or something .. I dunno lol

TheRealMH seems to have stumbled across it too

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

or perhaps it's just from a members sig or something
                [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

yeah IDK what it is really, I just get a message whether I really trust the site and if I press yes I can just proceed.
                I have AVG as my antivirus

Comment

• I had the same problem with the ads , except it would show up in this text box you use to post . No close option & and no room to type around it .

Comment

• I had it yesterday too. Only once though. I think it's just the advert cached in my browser from visting the front page. Clear it and see if it appears after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                      I had the same problem with the ads , except it would show up in this text box you use to post . No close option & and no room to type around it .
                      yeah, this happens with me alot...
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Danny , just a heads up .

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post

Danny , just a heads up .
                          What's wrong The ad

Comment

Working...
                          X