This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
    I can't even find it. All I see is, clear history and data. And clear cookies.
    clear data is the same as cache

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      what phone?

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
      clear data is the same as cache
      Yeah. I know that now.

Comment

• I got a suggestion. Split the Latest News section into 3. Music, Skating & Misc. Music is everything relating to his career,albums,mixtapes,features,songs,other artists etc. Skating will be everything Trukfit & etc, and Misc can be stuff about his family,new girlfriends,where hes spending christmas/thanksgiving, etc.

Im tired of going into Latest News and seeing skating vids when i think its something new about IANAHB2. That way we can know what we getting when we go into Latest News.

Thanks

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Leaff View Post
            I got a suggestion. Split the Latest News section into 3. Music, Skating & Misc. Music is everything relating to his career,albums,mixtapes,features,songs,other artists etc. Skating will be everything Trukfit & etc, and Misc can be stuff about his family,new girlfriends,where hes spending christmas/thanksgiving, etc.

Im tired of going into Latest News and seeing skating vids when i think its something new about IANAHB2. That way we can know what we getting when we go into Latest News.

Thanks
            how dont you know the difference between skating and music threads in the latest news section??

ive never not known if a thread is about skating or music
            common sense

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
              how dont you know the difference between skating and music threads in the latest news section??

ive never not known if a thread is about skating or music
              common sense
              Just trying to organize the Latest News thread better. My bad,i didnt mean whether i knew if it was music or skating but i jus get annoyed when i see things like "Karine is crying over Wayne" or "Wayne lands on his head" when i only jus wanna see shit about music,not irrelevant stuff.

Comment

Just trying to organize the Latest News thread better. My bad,i didnt mean whether i knew if it was music or skating but i jus get annoyed when i see things like "Karine is crying over Wayne" or "Wayne lands on his head" when i only jus wanna see shit about music,not irrelevant stuff.
                but then the music latest news section would be unactive while the skating latest news section is active
                i think its time to face facts we get more skating news than music news when it comes to wayne now

Comment

• Where I can download XRumer 7.7.41 Elite???

Anybody know Where I can download XRumer 7.7.41 Elite?? Only this version, or higher! P.S. It is the best program for working with forums

Comment

• Originally posted by SEOgeniuss View Post
                    Anybody know Where I can download XRumer 7.7.41 Elite?? Only this version, or higher! P.S. It is the best program for working with forums
                    i think [MENTION=60086]KidComet[/MENTION] does

Comment

There's already a section for anything related to Wayne's skating

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/trash-bin/

Comment

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
                        There's already a section for anything related to Wayne's skating

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/trash-bin/

Comment

• Idk where this should go but am I able to create a thread for Pink Friday: The Pink Print?

Comment

Working...
                          X