This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
    I keep getting extra notifications for quotes & mentions .

For example, it'll say up in the red box '2 New Quotes' & when I get to the quotes page it's just the one new one, same w mentions .
    happens if someone quotes your post where you're already mentioned.. things like that etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      happens if someone quotes your post where you're already mentioned.. things like that etc.
      No forget I said mention cause it only happened the one time Kuzz did it yesterday, but this has been happening for months .

I won't log in for let's say seven hours, I'll come back on w two new quotes, but it's only the one new one & the only one before that is the one I had already read from the previous log in .

Comment

No forget I said mention cause it only happened the one time Kuzz did it yesterday, but this has been happening for months .

I won't log in for let's say seven hours, I'll come back on w two new quotes, but it's only the one new one & the only one before that is the one I had already read from the previous log in .
        This happens when the person that quoted you, have already quoted someone else in the same post...happens with me sometimes.
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Yeah it happens to me too, it's a bit annoying cuse I keep thinking that someone else quoted me

Comment

• new smiley

Comment

• Comment

• For those of y'all obsessed w new smilies, Mack got one

:wth:

:no1curr:

:fuck-you:

:'(

DarkSyko help me out .
                Last edited by DMC927; 02-04-2013, 12:27 AM.

Comment

For those of y'all obsessed w new smilies, Mack got one

:wth:

:no1curr:

:fuck-you:

:'(

DarkSyko help me out .

Last edited by Syko; 02-04-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post

Make a smiley of Lil Twist from this =D

Comment

• [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION]

Do you not agree that Latest News should be divided between Skating, Music & Business Ventures/Other .

Comment

@Wisheezy

Do you not agree that Latest News should be divided between Skating, Music & Business Ventures/Other .
                        I don't think it's active enough for that just yet. If it ever got to a point where like 20+ new news threads were made a day then yes sub forums would be appropriate

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                          I don't think it's active enough for that just yet. If it ever got to a point where like 20+ new news threads were made a day then yes sub forums would be appropriate
                          he tryna ruin the forum with those stupid ideas

Comment

Working...
                          X