This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    You can. Go to settings I think....I always find out which comments were repped...
    I said ALL.

It currently only shows the past 5.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
      I said ALL.

It currently only shows the past 5.
      Why you wanna see all tho? I mean you probaby got repped around 10 times anyway...
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Why you wanna see all tho? I mean you probaby got repped around 10 times anyway...
        Because I want to? Do I need another reason other than for my benefit and it has no negative impact to the site whatsoever?

Also, I know it's more than 10, considering my account been on here 3 years now.

Comment

Because I want to? Do I need another reason other than for my benefit and it has no negative impact to the site whatsoever?

Also, I know it's more than 10, considering my account been on here 3 years now.
          What does the amount of reps you got have to do with how old your account is?

Comment

What does the amount of reps you got have to do with how old your account is?
            Nothing, I'm just saying that based on the fact that I HAVE (more or less) been around that long, I would probably be repped more than 10 times.

Comment

Nothing, I'm just saying that based on the fact that I HAVE (more or less) been around that long, I would probably be repped more than 10 times.
              but according to your bars and stars it looks like you might have been repped 10-13 times.....

why are you pissed? it's alright lol.

Comment

but according to your bars and stars it looks like you might have been repped 10-13 times.....

why are you pissed? it's alright lol.
                I didn't know that the bars were used as counters?

Also, I'm not even close to being agitated/pissed/mad/whatever..

Comment

I didn't know that the bars were used as counters?

Also, I'm not even close to being agitated/pissed/mad/whatever..
                  Well, yes they are.

Comment

• This is news to me.

Comment

Not sure if there is a hack for this. I'll keep this in mind for the forum updates later this year. Currently only me and Danny can view them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        Not sure if there is a hack for this. I'll keep this in mind for the forum updates later this year. Currently only me and Danny can view them all.

Comment

• I keep getting extra notifications for quotes & mentions .

For example, it'll say up in the red box '2 New Quotes' & when I get to the quotes page it's just the one new one, same w mentions .

Comment

Working...
                          X