Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does christina milian have her name on a section and shes been washed up since Love Don't Cost A Thing

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz2bags View Post
      how does christina milian have her name on a section and shes been washed up since Love Don't Cost A Thing
      lol she young mula baby doe brah

Comment

• photo gallery and stream view?? wonder how that would look on here.
        .................... ....................

Comment

• Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
          photo gallery and stream view?? wonder how that would look on here.
          we are using vBulletin 4.2.0 version atm. I'm guessing 5 is in beta still, saw it a few months back on their website..all in good time..

Comment

• I know i am off topic, but the picture post of Nicki is so beautiful.I am not gay, but she looks like a beauty goddess.I am so glad people say i look like her.I am new here also.

Comment

• Originally posted by kay kay View Post
              I know i am off topic, but the picture post of Nicki is so beautiful.I am not gay, but she looks like a beauty goddess.I am so glad people say i look like her.I am new here also.
              Pictures..

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]
                i can't upload pictures from my phone. I've tried like 5 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                  @Danny M
                  i can't upload pictures from my phone. I've tried like 5 times.
                  I'm not sure if that is possible mate.

I think someone else reported the same issue a few months back and there ended up being no fix on a vBulletin forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                    I'm not sure if that is possible mate.

I think someone else reported the same issue a few months back and there ended up being no fix on a vBulletin forum.
                    I've done it plenty of times before though.
                    But okay.

Comment

• [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] about to come thru with the crack shit banner b...

background changing too or you're making the banner fit the bg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goobz2bags View Post
                        @Wisheezy about to come thru with the crack shit banner b...

background changing too or you're making the banner fit the bg?
                        not sure, not started the bg yet. Only started the banner and catergory bar. New post/old post icons and other stuff still to do. Progress isn't as fast as i'd hope but I won't disappoint bruh. It's looking nice I'm not even gunna lie.. and I don't even use PS anymore!! Brush that rust off

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

do you run the Mike Banger website to?

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

Working...
                          X