Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Is it possible to change my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Corbishley View Post
      PM Danny, he might do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean Corbishley View Post
        Those privileges are only available to people who donate and are Weezy veterans, however you only have 31 posts ...you could still make a new account and just post a lot more it's no biggie lol

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
          Those privileges are only available to people who donate and are Weezy veterans, however you only have 31 posts ...you could still make a new account and just post a lot more it's no biggie lol
          Wait, we can change our name? I thought we could only change our title

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
            Wait, we can change our name? I thought we could only change our title
            you can change your name too

Comment

Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
              you can change your name too
              , where do I go to do that? I just looked through my profile but the only thing I saw was a title change/reset.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                , where do I go to do that? I just looked through my profile but the only thing I saw was a title change/reset.
                PM Danny with the name you want to change it too and he will do it for you!

Comment

I think an iphone and/or an android app would be awesome!

Comment

Idk why, but it hasn't been automatically combining double posts today... So fixing that would be good.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                    http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

• Re: Go Dating

I have a suggestion... Make it harder for bots to register so we don't get this bullshit all the time.
                      Last edited by Wisheezy; 01-20-2011, 05:42 AM.

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Yeah there has been a increased spam attack on vB forums worldwide. We're going to add plenty more spam prevention hacks but no where is bot free on the internet, no matter how much protection you have!

Comment

When I click My Profile it redirects me to the Forum Index?

Comment

Working...
                          X