Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    srsly?

where?
    First, go to your account, General Settings, then go down to the end and change the Message Editor Interface to Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing, and then all the codes should be there when you do a quick reply.

Comment

People who give bullshit neg rep should get a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
        First, go to your account, General Settings, then go down to the end and change the Message Editor Interface to Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing, and then all the codes should be there when you do a quick reply.
        wow didnt even know about General Settings

thanks

and i had Basic Editor - A simple text box for some reason....

also changed my timezone....that shit was set to Europe, i always wondered why the time was fucked up on here

Comment

There should be a rule that if you get at least 6 neg rep bars you are banned temporary.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Lol wrong thread.

Comment

I think the Rep system is useless and should be taken out. I don't see any reason why we should have it. Another site I go to "Bodybuilding.com" has it, but they have over 2 Million users and its helpful at times when getting advice and such, but it is also abused in some parts of the forum. But yea overall it doesn't have a purpose to be on a site like this.

Comment

Smash the "Carter IV Is Complete" Thread together with the Carter IV discussion thread.. or lock one of them, cause its the exact same thing IMO

Instagram:
                NordicBeauties

Comment

Mobile site!

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                    Mobile site!
                    Co-sign!

Comment

How do Weezy Vet's change where it says 'LilWayneHQ Godfather'

Comment

When I try editing my sig, I cant align the text, change font, add an image, skip a line etc Whats wrong with it?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                          How do Weezy Vet's change where it says 'LilWayneHQ Godfather'
                          Go Here - Then under Optional Information, change the 'Custom User Title'

Comment

Working...
                          X