Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Young Mula Baaaby View Post
    I think that the "Weezy Veterans" should be able to +rep someone whenever they want without "spreading some around". And also (if possible) that the vets can +rep PM's, like if someone makes an avy you don't need to search after the users last post u can +rep it right away.
    I know its small adjustments but it brings more benefits to be a Veteran, just some details that can lure members into becoming Weezy Vets.
    I don't think it's possible, I believe it's a feature of the reputation system. It says spread reputation around because you can't rep that specific user again until' you've spread rep to 10 other users. It's to prevent from someone -neg repping someone constantly or vice versa.

As for PM reputation, i'm not sure yet, i'll have a look into it. It may have an option for Danny to enable but I won't know until' I speak to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      I don't think it's possible, I believe it's a feature of the reputation system. It says spread reputation around because you can't rep that specific user again until' you've spread rep to 10 other users. It's to prevent from someone -neg repping someone constantly or vice versa.

As for PM reputation, i'm not sure yet, i'll have a look into it. It may have an option for Danny to enable but I won't know until' I speak to him.
      Ok i understand thanks for answering

Instagram:
      NordicBeauties

Comment

Something like KTT where when you get quoted you get a notification or something.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
          Something like KTT where when you get quoted you get a notification or something.
          EDIT: I gave Danny the link to one, he's going to read over it later and see if he wants to install it or not, so keep an eye out incase it happens I guess
          Last edited by Wisheezy; 01-03-2011, 02:24 PM.

Comment

What does this mean? Thread: N/A.

it's the first time i've seen it..

Comment

N/A = Not Available.
              That's all I know.

Comment

It's when a thread has been deleted from where you originally got the reputation from.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  It's when a thread has been deleted from where you originally got the reputation from.
                  Doesn't it go to the Trash Bin?

Comment

Ahh ok.

Can we get the Gender visible in the side bar please?

Comment

Nah that's me lol.

Cause I gave you 50 rep, I had to do it from the admin panel.

So it wasn't from a thread post.

Comment

notifications when somebody quotes us so we can respond faster that would really help the mods out.

how would it work: when you click on the notification icon below inbox it could say quoted by or youve been quoted by so and so and the link should take you directly to post you were quoted in the same way you can "find all post" and it takes you directly to where you commented at

i dont know if this has been suggested already but i didnt see it on the list so i hope this is a good suggestion.
                        Last edited by mirage42; 01-13-2011, 01:02 AM.
                        #3hunna

#Mandown
                        2-4-14

Comment

i agree>>
                          Originally posted by mirage42 View Post
                          notifications when somebody quotes us so we can respond faster that would really help the mods out.

how would it work: when you click on the notification icon below inbox it could say quoted by or youve been quoted by so and so and the link should take you directly to post you were quoted in the same way you can "find all post" and it takes you directly to where you commented at

i dont know if this has been suggested already but i didnt see it on the list so i hope this is a good suggestion.

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X