Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

how about 1 of those those leaderboard things...

where it would show the Overall Top 10 Posters.... or maybe the top 10 posters of the day, week, month etc. but mainly overall lol

and @ the person that said get rid of the ads...

i think Danny gets money from it ....so thats a no lol
    Last edited by Mr Xclusive; 10-03-2010, 02:21 AM.

Comment

^ That might work but dont you think it might create more spam just to get more posts?

Comment

app for iphone and droids. or at least a mobile version of the website a weekly email/newsletter sent to email??

Comment

Originally posted by shbasketball12 View Post
          ^ That might work but dont you think it might create more spam just to get more posts?
          Probably.

And @ tunechi81; I'd like a LWHQ app for iPhone. Definetly gonna use it. But it's already working well just with Safari.

Comment

Danny needs ads to pay for the crazy server prices. They have to stay. It'd be cool to have a leaderboard thing but I think a lot of people will hate them because it's like a ego boost thing like rep etc.

Comment

I have one suggestion:
              If u ask somebody to do like an avy for you and he/she sends it to you via a PM, u should be able to +rep that PM, it would be very easy if u could +rep PMs, instead of searchin' around in the forum for the users last posts so that u can +rep the job he/she did for you . Anybody with me on this?

Instagram:
              NordicBeauties

Comment

i say scrap the 10 post rule i like having to wait one week before going into downloads cause blokes just post in 10 posts in 10 mins and then their downloading.
                Obviously this will need to be refined but i think this should be a new rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                  i say scrap the 10 post rule i like having to wait one week before going into downloads cause blokes just post in 10 posts in 10 mins and then their downloading.
                  Yeah I think Franknstein has a good point. Increase or decrease the post requirement isn't be a bad idea.

Comment

How about y'all try to get a new mod for the YM section. The one you got now doesn't do shit at all. No shots.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                      I gotta agree with that.
                      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                        How about y'all try to get a new mod for the YM section. The one you got now doesn't do shit at all. No shots.
                        around the carter 4 period there will need to be 2 mods in each section.

Comment

Change of layout.

Comment

Working...
                          X