Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

In reference to the Tapatalk Mobile App:

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
    Hmm..I dunno. To be honest I didn't like that app, the interface for it was weird, and it takes up space. A couple sites I go to on my phone have a full site and a mobile. One of them recently made it so if you were on mobile it would detect it and automatically take you to the mobile version of the site. (BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community). Maybe Danny could get in touch with the Mod. there?

Comment

when are some of these gon' happen? Are they in works or..?

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit View Post

EDIT: 9/5/2010: In order to get more members maybe we should make the forums visible to guests but when they click on a thread they are prompted to something telling them they need to sign up in order to view the threads. Because I've noticed theres always like 5 guests just browsing a thread and like 2 members (on average). When something big happens on here for example when everyone thought DIO7 was coming soon there was like 30 members viewing the thread and 150 + guests.
        you can only view like 5 threads or pages as a guest before it does ask to you sign up. so that is already is in place
        Last edited by Young Corruption; 09-08-2010, 11:41 AM.
        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by a-bjerg View Post
          when are some of these gon' happen? Are they in works or..?
          They will all be discussed and in the works in the near future. Danny is currently working on finishing the Downloads page for the site which has been in the works for a while. Those are coming along great actually from what I've heard. So no, they are not yet in the works.

Comment

how about some new smilies?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
              In reference to the Tapatalk Mobile App:
              Hmm..I dunno. To be honest I didn't like that app, the interface for it was weird, and it takes up space. A couple sites I go to on my phone have a full site and a mobile. One of them recently made it so if you were on mobile it would detect it and automatically take you to the mobile version of the site. (BlackBerryForums.com : Your Number One BlackBerry Community). Maybe Danny could get in touch with the Mod. there?
              Just a suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                They will all be discussed and in the works in the near future. Danny is currently working on finishing the Downloads page for the site which has been in the works for a while. Those are coming along great actually from what I've heard. So no, they are not yet in the works.
                aight, can't wait to see the changes. (if they gon' happen )

Comment

The best weezy fan ever
                  GRANDSON 2 YOUNG MULA

Comment

It'd be cool to incorporate the I'm Not A Human Being cover/theme into the forum.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                      It'd be cool to incorporate the I'm Not A Human Being cover/theme into the forum.

Comment

maybe get rid of the random ads that fly across your screen every now and then... unless there is a purpose for it
                        http://youngcorruption.tumblr.com/
                        Facebook Fan Page

Props to Woocky

Comment

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
                          maybe get rid of the random ads that fly across your screen every now and then... unless there is a purpose for it
                          The site makes money off ads.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                          X