Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by snowman99 View Post
    maybe get rid of the random ads that fly across your screen every now and then... unless there is a purpose for it
    I hate those. But I think it just advertisement. Kinda like that toothpaste one lol.

Comment

a daily poll ?

for fun and discussion

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
        a daily poll ?

for fun and discussion
        A poll of what?

Comment

I still say a mobile/wap site. I'd pitch in some money for that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            a daily poll ?

for fun and discussion
            Danny and I were discussing a weekly poll a couple months ago on the main site, but never got around to it.

Also, just letting everyone know these ideas have not been forgotten. I spoke to Danny a couple days ago and soon me and him will decide what is best and what is necessary. I haven't been as active as usual due to work and Halo: Reach, but I will start getting on more.

Comment

Concerning Spam:

Even though the post count is 10 to get into the download section, most people spam as quick and fast as they can to get 10 posts, and once they do there's no more word from them. All they wanted to do was get into the DL section. I say keep the post count at 10, but they don't gain access to it until a Mod confirms them or something like that, making sure all the posts weren't considered spam. And if they were, they get deleted.

Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Skullcandy365.erichq View Post
                Concerning Spam:

Even though the post count is 10 to get into the download section, most people spam as quick and fast as they can to get 10 posts, and once they do there's no more word from them. All they wanted to do was get into the DL section. I say keep the post count at 10, but they don't gain access to it until a Mod confirms them or something like that, making sure all the posts weren't considered spam. And if they were, they get deleted.

Just an idea.
                This has been floating around the Staff section for a while now. We all for the most part agree that it needs a change, but Danny thinks it should stay the same. I think mod confirmation would be good because there is always at least one moderator online. Then again, raising to 25 post minimum wouldn't be bad either.

I will try to persuade Danny into making a decision sometime soon.

Comment

I believe that you should make a new forum topic for when Lil Wayne gets out of prison. What I mean is all the new material Wayne will be putting out, goes into its own forum. And you could also compare Wayne before he went in, and after when he is released. I no some people may think this is a stupid idea, but it could be pretty interesting to compare Wayne before and after. Just in my opinion.

Comment

I'm still hoping to connect the blog posts to the forum accounts so people aren't sitting at the front page and just waiting to post "FIRST!"

Would also get more members

Comment

I think it would be nice if we added a feature to tag people in posts, kinda like Facebook. I know there's been quite a few times where I'll ask a question in a thread and then have to keep checking back at that thread to check if my question has been answered so I don't miss it, especially if the thread is moving fast. If we could tag people in posts, you would just type in @username or something, then it sends the person a notification that they were tagged in a post, then you click on it and it sends you to the post that you were tagged in which answers your question or whatever it may be. To prevent unwanted tagging, there could be something like you're only allowed to tag people you're friends with. Just a thought

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
                      http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

LWHQ App for iPhone/iPod

That would be dope as fuckk. Like a notification everytime the site is updated.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                          LWHQ App for iPhone/iPod

That would be dope as fuckk. Like a notification everytime the site is updated.
                          ^^^ that's a really good idea!
                          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Working...
                          X