Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    Danny spoke to me yesterday when he was doing it, I also asked about it, he said he thought it would be to messy. I personally didn't think it showed who had "thanked" a post within a thread, but I don't know. I'll query him next time we speak, see what's up, see what it's like with it for posts too.
    i understand why he would think that. cause it would be annoying to have whoever thanked you at the bottom of your post for EVERY post that was thanked. but hopefully there are settings to only show thanks on the original post and then everyone else's is hidden.

Comment

I still don't understand why we don't start "promoting" this forum? should it stay some undercover thing or what?
      twitter + facebook post every day (@LilWanyeHQ account) and we're getting a shitload of new members (hopefully some who are intelligent & contribute a lot)

I'm tired of seeing people post: "Oh I never knew there was a forum, been visiting the site for years now "

We already talked about this "issue" several times, but I really think it's time to do something
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
        I still don't understand why we don't start "promoting" this forum? should it stay some undercover thing or what?
        twitter + facebook post every day (@LilWanyeHQ account) and we're getting a shitload of new members (hopefully some who are intelligent & contribute a lot)

I'm tired of seeing people post: "Oh I never knew there was a forum, been visiting the site for years now "

We already talked about this "issue" several times, but I really think it's time to do something
        Spam lil waynes facebook page with the shit

Comment

Originally posted by Cody View Post
          Spam lil waynes facebook page with the shit
          We should hack his facebook & twitter account (again )

or we should just slap Lil Twist in his face...that little internet nerd doesn't know shit

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Yeah some promoting would be good. Damn we need some new members on here

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
              WHATCHU TRYIN TO SAY?!?!?! NEW MEMBERS?!

lol but yeah we need more people who aren't just looking for 10 posts to then go and raid the download section and never fuck with the forums again...

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post

Believe me we have it covered. Well he's going to do something about the forum home page button. Hopefully make it bold red or something, and as for Twitter? I tried, Danny for some reason isn't a massive fan of the forums, most of his time is spent in the blogs but I'll see what I can do, I do agree, he has like 150k+ followers that's a big audience to bring in!

Comment

i agree we do need some more promo but! I always like delivering news first to all the people i know that's why i dont give em the site And also i think bots would increase . Dunno how tho

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    Believe me we have it covered. Well he's going to do something about the forum home page button. Hopefully make it bold red or something, and as for Twitter? I tried, Danny for some reason isn't a massive fan of the forums, most of his time is spent in the blogs but I'll see what I can do, I do agree, he has like 150k+ followers that's a big audience to bring in!
                    Look at the comments on the blog, they only say things like "Free Weezy" "omg song is great" or "beast rapper alive"
                    There's no real communication, the "real" things happen in the forum lol

I don't understand why Danny doesn't like it here

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Gotta agree with IceMan Most people on the blog is retarded.

"lil tunechi is boss!!! need a tat desing? click my name and shoot me an email!!! i love lil weezy! cant wait to meet him!"

"weeeeeeeeeeeezy the best c4 legooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ALL I GOT 2 SAY IS I WANT MORE WAYNE TRACKZ 4REAL GIVE US SOMTHING"

"OMFG THATS PERFECT!! WEEZY IN THE CANUCKS JERSEY!!! I LOVE THEM BOTHH!!! YEAAAHHHHHH WAAYYNNNEEEEE VANCOUVER LOVES YOUUUU!!!!!!"

"COME 2 IDAHO FALLS . IDAHO PLZ TUNCHI 4REAL"

Lmao
                      Last edited by PlayinWithFire; 05-01-2011, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Gotta agree with IceMan Most people on the blog is retarded.

"lil tunechi is boss!!! need a tat desing? click my name and shoot me an email!!! i love lil weezy! cant wait to meet him!"

"weeeeeeeeeeeezy the best c4 legooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"ALL I GOT 2 SAY IS I WANT MORE WAYNE TRACKZ 4REAL GIVE US SOMTHING"

"OMFG THATS PERFECT!! WEEZY IN THE CANUCKS JERSEY!!! I LOVE THEM BOTHH!!! YEAAAHHHHHH WAAYYNNNEEEEE VANCOUVER LOVES YOUUUU!!!!!!"

"COME 2 IDAHO FALLS . IDAHO PLZ TUNCHI 4REAL"

Lmao
                        nobody reads that shit anyway lol

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Danny just spoke to me. Me and him going to go over all it all tonight. And he's gunna try to add some new smilies too

Comment

Working...
                          X