Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

So only Weezy Vets, Mods and Admins can give neg rep now, and all thread starters have the "thanks" option.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      So only Weezy Vets, Mods and Admins can give neg rep now, and all thread starters have the "thanks" option.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i suggest that they were less categories on the forum

Comment

Originally posted by thejamesway View Post
          i suggest that they were less categories on the forum
          off topic and lil wayne section are fine

the Young Money section should lose a couple categories though

some of the artists are barely "active"

maybe just have the main artists, and then you can discuss the others in the Young Mula section

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Time to -rep everybody
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

I don't really like the "new" thank function tbh, I thought you'd now be able to "thank" every post and not just the thread starter?
              Like when someone posts something useful you could "thank" him...I've seen similar systems on various file-sharing forums.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

How do you get a referral??

Comment

Originally posted by LilWayneHq View Post
                  How do you get a referral??
                  When someone registers, there is an option saying "Has anyone referred you?" They would then enter your username. I've got two I think .

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    When someone registers, there is an option saying "Has anyone referred you?" They would then enter your username. I've got two I think .
                    hmmm i got 1... thanks for letting me know

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                      I don't really like the "new" thank function tbh, I thought you'd now be able to "thank" every post and not just the thread starter?
                      Like when someone posts something useful you could "thank" him...I've seen similar systems on various file-sharing forums.
                      yeah i thought we were gonna be able to thank any post. why is it only set to the thread starter?

Comment

Originally posted by lilveezy View Post
                        yeah i thought we were gonna be able to thank any post. why is it only set to the thread starter?
                        doesn't make any sense imo

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          doesn't make any sense imo
                          Danny spoke to me yesterday when he was doing it, I also asked about it, he said he thought it would be to messy. I personally didn't think it showed who had "thanked" a post within a thread, but I don't know. I'll query him next time we speak, see what's up, see what it's like with it for posts too.

Comment

Working...
                          X