Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by FlashyScn View Post

i haven't seen an ad since last year lmao
    Adblock Plus ftw
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Is it possible to see what posts the thanks came from? or do we just have to live with know how many we got?

Comment

Originally posted by lilveezy View Post
        Is it possible to see what posts the thanks came from? or do we just have to live with know how many we got?
        Sorry I don't think the hack has the ability to do that

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
          Sorry I don't think the hack has the ability to do that
          poooo... alright then! no biggie

Comment

I once again can't login from my laptop... Forgot what I did last time to fix it lol, but I really shouldn't have to do anything...

"Mind so sharp I fuck around and cut my head off"
            http://spontaneousoverflow.com/wordpress/?p=1673

Comment

Originally posted by wolverinebball11 View Post
              I once again can't login from my laptop... Forgot what I did last time to fix it lol, but I really shouldn't have to do anything...
              I don't get it why? What problems are you having? What does it say when you login?

Comment

Can you report someone's reputation?

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post

Nah. I've already asked two different mods, they said what you post on reputations is fine. The -rep was from me btw. Hope you enjoy it.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

you mean if they gave you bad rep for something that you don't agree with?

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                      Nah. I've already asked two different mods, they said what you post on reputations is fine. The -rep was from me btw. Hope you enjoy it.
                      Oh i knew it was from you, i didn't need no heads up, you were the only mod i was talking to in that thread so i figured the lame post came from someone as lame as you, next time you should consider replying instead of going the bitch way, just a thought. but if you were lost for words i'll understand

Btw i think reputation should have the option of being reported because being called a "faggot" in a post and in a rep isnt much different.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Btw i think reputation should have the option of being reported because being called a "faggot" in a post and in a rep isnt much different.
                        Sorry your feelings are hurt (Not really ) but I don't make the rules. I was told whatever I want to say in reps is fine.

But to even things out. You can leave me a +rep calling me a 'faggot' if you want.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
                          Sorry your feelings are hurt (Not really ) but I don't make the rules. I was told whatever I want to say in reps is fine.

But to even things out. You can leave me a +rep calling me a 'faggot' if you want.
                          No feelings hurt but thanks for the consideration, just thought the rules should be balanced when insulting a member verbally the same actions should be taken regardless where it was said, im gonna message danny about if he can add a report option in reputation (if possible)

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                          X