Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
    Aight, sounds dope mate. I can see this happen.
    I'd love to join the team.

We could also update the Resource Thread more often if we find a new good website or program.
    I have no idea who to ask about this though. lol

Comment

Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
      I have no idea who to ask about this though. lol
      PM'ed you.

Comment

Site

The red bar with text on it ugly ass hell tbh... Grey/Silver would look dope.
        The banner... Do i need to say more? It looks so year 90. Why not use the forum one or replace it with something new? Like the grey C4 photoshoot images or something simple.
        Put a "Latest Forum Posts" box from the forum on the homepage. If someone sees interesting threads there they will probably click it, but they can't see it so they register.

Forum

Notification sytem! Please! I know it's possible, because KTT got it, and it works flawless and tbh i would rather stay in the Lil Wayne thread there than going to this forum...
        New smileys. Not those yellow ones, but like the : grad: ones.
        New forum background.... Just a simple color like grey.
        Change the color theme to something else than red/yellow.

Comment

Banner is going to get changed once C4 photoshot is released I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
            Banner is going to get changed once C4 photoshot is released I believe.
            Don't we already got all the C4 photoshoot pics?

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
              Don't we already got all the C4 photoshoot pics?
              I don't think so I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
                I don't think so I could be wrong though.
                Hmm okay. Still the ones we already got could make a cool banner though.

Comment

Site

The red bar with text on it ugly ass hell tbh... Grey/Silver would look dope.
                  The banner... Do i need to say more? It looks so year 90. Why not use the forum one or replace it with something new? Like the grey C4 photoshoot images or something simple.
                  Put a "Latest Forum Posts" box from the forum on the homepage. If someone sees interesting threads there they will probably click it, but they can't see it so they register.

Forum

Notification sytem! Please! I know it's possible, because KTT got it, and it works flawless and tbh i would rather stay in the Lil Wayne thread there than going to this forum...
                  New smileys. Not those yellow ones, but like the : grad: ones.
                  New forum background.... Just a simple color like grey.
                  Change the color theme to something else than red/yellow.
                  Danny has a box with the latest threads, it's at the bottom of the site. It was on the the side but Danny rearranged it.
                  The forum is next up for change, and we ain't talking just a new background and banner, new layout too to match the blog layout.
                  As for KTT they use some old free forum software. vBulletin has dedicated hacks and people are constantly developing mods for forums so it's only a matter of time. Feel free to look through vBulletin.org Forum - The Official vBulletin Resource! in there "mods" area for vBulletin 4.x

Comment

It was possible to choose between 3 or 4 different backgrounds on KTT a while ago, right?
                    I'd suggest that since everyone always has something to complain about.

Comment

If we are talking things other forums have, we should get one free name change and if you want more become a Weezy vet.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        Danny has a box with the latest threads, it's at the bottom of the site. It was on the the side but Danny rearranged it.
                        The forum is next up for change, and we ain't talking just a new background and banner, new layout too to match the blog layout.
                        As for KTT they use some old free forum software. vBulletin has dedicated hacks and people are constantly developing mods for forums so it's only a matter of time. Feel free to look through vBulletin.org Forum - The Official vBulletin Resource! in there "mods" area for vBulletin 4.x
                        Just saw the new website! Looks dope, but i still don't really like the red theme though, but props!

Edit: The text looks a little bit low quality and my eyes get annoyed by looking at the text

Comment

Just saw the new website! Looks dope, but i still don't really like the red theme though, but props!

Edit: The text looks a little bit low quality and my eyes get annoyed by looking at the text
                          What text mate?

Comment

Working...
                          X