Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
    What text mate?
    This.

Damn. So annoying to look at...

Tbh there really needs a Wayne pic in that banner.. Why not use the one you made for the forums?

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post
      This.

Damn. So annoying to look at...

Tbh there really needs a Wayne pic in that banner.. Why not use the one you made for the forums?
      Props to me for that logo.

Comment

I thought this was the official logo...? LWHQ was getting such good brand recognition since pics of Wayne all over the internet have this logo watermarked on it. Not using it as the website logo doesn't make much sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ymcmb View Post
          I thought this was the official logo...? LWHQ was getting such good brand recognition since pics of Wayne all over the internet have this logo watermarked on it. Not using it as the website logo doesn't make much sense to me.
          gotta agree here.

maybe as a background... or border. dunno, but still should be on there at least once, rather large.

its truly becoming more recognizable/visible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
            its truly becoming more recognizable/visible.
            exactly, it's one of those logos where once you look at it and read it once, you don't have to actually read the text on it every time you see it after that. your eyes and brain just glance at it and recognize it as LWHQ within milliseconds. the header on the site right now is the opposite of that.

Comment

edit - nevermind

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
                Props to me for that logo.
                Looks an awful like SpeedyG's early design.

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/downloads/...es/da-drought/

Speedy is still banned but we use his cover on the blog? not cool if you ask me
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/downloads/...es/da-drought/

Speedy is still banned but we use his cover on the blog? not cool if you ask me
                    ya he'll be back, just give it one more day ..

Comment

Just found a Quote Notification hack on Google that works with vBulletin 4.x so I'll be giving it to Danny and hopefully he'll install when me and him start the new forum design.

+ I'm thinking a Weezy Vet forum also.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        Just found a Quote Notification hack on Google that works with vBulletin 4.x so I'll be giving it to Danny and hopefully he'll install when me and him start the new forum design.

+ I'm thinking a Weezy Vet forum also.
                        nice
                        does it work like Facebook notification?

oh and Weezy Vet forum?
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          nice
                          does it work like Facebook notification?

oh and Weezy Vet forum?
                          Nah it'll PM you though, with the link to the quote. Which is good enough. (Although you have to turn it on yourself in UserCP when it does get installed)

Yeah Danny was ment to add one when we moved over to vB but he said he'd wait a while, I think it's been long enough

Comment

Working...
                          X