Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    These meaningless threads need to stop too,that one members keeps doing Wayne song vs. Wayne song threads, isn't that a little too much. He does a new one like every 2 days.
    W-W-W-W-W-Weezy M-M-M-M-M-Madnesssssssssssss *fades away*
    THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      These meaningless threads need to stop too,that one members keeps doing Wayne song vs. Wayne song threads, isn't that a little too much. He does a new one like every 2 days.
      They can be a bit spammy but lets face it at least those threads are on topic create good disucssion. Compared to half the shit people do threads about sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        They can be a bit spammy but lets face it at least those threads are on topic create good disucssion. Compared to half the shit people do threads about sometimes
        Yeah true.

Comment

Tha C4 Thread, what's the status on that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Don. View Post
            Tha C4 Thread, what's the status on that?
            It won't open til' we get real news tbh or something very discussion worthy otherwise it'll turn into a cluster fuck like the last one...I'mma have this new one under control when it gets open (I hope lol).

Comment

I'm working on the banner, background, hopefully a bunch of new icons or progress bars...gunna change the colour scheme to match the blog abit more and hopefully add a hack or two (but if you mean a completely different theme then no sorry Danny said no, me and Artille tried to convince him though :/)
              I ment color theme. But sounds great, can't wait to see it now.

btw nothing new about notfication hack?

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post

Yeah, the quote-notification hack is doO0Oope.

Can't wait to see the new designs Wish made.

Comment

Possibly If You Can Have The Login Run Into The Main Site Also So That When A Member Comments It Will Show Our Avatars From Here. I Feel Like It Would Just Brighten Up The Page If Its Not To Much Of A Hassle.
                  JayWalkinJustin "Life Is A Bitch, I Got My Hand Up Her Dress"

Comment

Originally posted by PlayinWithFire View Post

Yeah I tried to get Danny to add it, he said it looked dodgy and wanted to wait for an official one from the main vb site...

Originally posted by Woocky View Post
                    Yeah, the quote-notification hack is doO0Oope.

Can't wait to see the new designs Wish made.
                    Props
                    Originally posted by JayWalkinJustin View Post
                    Possibly If You Can Have The Login Run Into The Main Site Also So That When A Member Comments It Will Show Our Avatars From Here. I Feel Like It Would Just Brighten Up The Page If Its Not To Much Of A Hassle.
                    Yeah that'd be raw, not sure if it's possible or easy though.

Comment

Props on whoever put together the new LWHQ cover art for songs, looks good

Comment

Who's Going To Mod The Off-Topic Section? - If Someone Is.

Comment

Originally posted by WeezYIsCraaazY View Post
                          Who's Going To Mod The Off-Topic Section? - If Someone Is.
                          Well tbf Joel hasn't been an active mod for a long time so I've been doing his section for like half a year, and most the forum for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                          X