Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: [Official Site/Forum Suggestions] Got Some Ideas? Post Them Here!

Originally posted by Franknstein View Post
    why do people say chronic is a corrupt mod
    havent i proved he didnt like THP as well
    the rest of yall just like to play the victim.
    Iv said once il say it again Cody. causes ALL of the arguments when he was banned i didnt see one argument,
    THP provokes cody with his smartass reply's/mean comments

he also provokes me thats why i was going off on him weeks ago

but im just trying to avoid all that shit now cuz mods dont say nothing about it .....and then innocent members get punished for saying something...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
      THP provokes cody with his smartass reply's/mean comments

he also provokes me thats why i was going off on him weeks ago

but im just trying to avoid all that shit now cuz mods dont say nothing about it .....and then innocent members get punished for saying something...
      Link me.

Comment

Link me.
        cant

im going to bed now

Comment

why do people say chronic is a corrupt mod
          havent i proved he didnt like THP as well
          the rest of yall just like to play the victim.
          Iv said once il say it again Cody. causes ALL of the arguments when he was banned i didnt see one argument,
          You didn't prove anything actually because they are very good friends, they use to dislike each other. When Cody was banned so was THP and Xclusive. #JustSaying. I can admit I'm not a Noble (THP) fan and he does cause problems, but I'm also not a Cody/Xclusive supporter.

Anyways, let's end this discussion and get back to giving ideas that hopefully will one day be fulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
            You didn't prove anything actually because they are very good friends, they use to dislike each other. When Cody was banned so was THP and Xclusive. #JustSaying. I can admit I'm not a Noble (THP) fan and he does cause problems, but I'm also not a Cody/Xclusive supporter.

Anyways, let's end this discussion and get back to giving ideas that hopefully will one day be fulfilled.
            Can you stop deleting my posts that are not breaking rules and on topic? Please and thank you.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by THP850 View Post
              Can you stop deleting my posts that are not breaking rules and on topic? Please and thank you.
              I'm never on enough anymore to delete posts and if I was trust me I couldn't care less about them unless they are arguments, but I'm pretty sure I said to get back on topic so this discussion is over with. If there is any problems that anyone would like to address please feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                I totally agree. This topic is not for random whining and discussion. So from this point on if this thread is not on topic, it will be locked.

Comment

We can all post our ideas here but I haven't seen any big changes since we changed to vB. #JustSaying.

Comment

First thing on the list HAS to be: either Mobile version of the site (forum) or enable this forum for Tapatalk or any other forum-app... honestly, I think the easiest thing to do is to enable this site on an app like that.. only takes like 10 minutes (according to the site of Tapatalk)... That would be so cool and what is there to loose ?

Greets

Luna K
                    There is no ceilings... There's only the sky... And the sky is the limit... But how come there are footsteps on the moon ?

Comment

The site could use some new smilies.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ View Post
                        The site could use some new smilies.

We've been saying this forever.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTune. View Post
                          We've been saying this forever.
                          Yeah i remember there was suppose to be new ones when the site was upgraded.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Working...
                          X