• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on chat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dexter. View Post
      Any news on chat?
      it's still broken. Looks like it's not going to get fixed at all anytime soon so I've added a different chat. You have to sign in using facebook, twitter, myspace or yahoo email account. Which will put 99% users away (pussies) but meh, better than nothing. I just made a yahoo account quickly and use that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
        it's still broken. Looks like it's not going to get fixed at all anytime soon so I've added a different chat. You have to sign in using facebook, twitter, myspace or yahoo email account. Which will put 99% users away (pussies) but meh, better than nothing. I just made a yahoo account quickly and use that.
        Yeah ok mate, i tried creating a yahoo account a while back but the damn CAPTCHA thing kept making me type another word about 20 times, so i gave up lol.

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] & [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] why is it always more guests on the forum than users? There are like 250+ guests on the forum right now. Are those guests bots or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
            @Danny M & @Wisheezy why is it always more guests on the forum than users? There are like 250+ guests on the forum right now. Are those guests bots or something?
            Nah they're real guests. Forums always have WAY more guests online than members, it's just the way it is. More people prefer to lurk/browse/not sign up than sign up/register and post etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
              Nah they're real guests. Forums always have WAY more guests online than members, it's just the way it is. More people prefer to lurk/browse/not sign up than sign up/register and post etc.
              But isnt there there like a limit on how much you can view? Thats why I signed up at first tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                But isnt there there like a limit on how much you can view? Thats why I signed up at first tbh
                It's defaulted to like 5 threads I think? Yeah they probably just go back to the blog/close it after that unless they sign up from that point.

Comment

• they probably clear the cache after every 5 threads viewed

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    they probably clear the cache after every 5 threads viewed
                    From the amount of times I've had to explain how to clear cache on this forum I think it's say to say they definitely don't lol

Comment

• http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/mem...rin-21918.html

what account email this has?

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                        i'll pm it to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
                          he is asking so next time he is banned he can use this account

Comment

Working...
                          X